• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He meant it like a black woman. My sistas
93FC8FF2-DC01-4908-8DD6-DC0FA28810B9.jpeg

I’m only jokin, Suester. Don’t write me an essay-length response please.

upanddown

Forum Clout
Just read the Opie chapter.

The one question I have for Opie is,
"What are you doing?" And that's something I've never gotten an answer to. All I ever see is him talking shit about other people, and when he's not shit-talking, what is he talking about? Has he ever covered a topic? One fucking topic about something that he might have to form an opinion on? It goes back to the fact that he's a passionless guy who doesn't have an opinion on anything.
He'll write stuff on Twitter (X) like,
"Hey, Biden's speech was awesome," or,
"Hey, Fauci, good job." Is he trolling? Why wouldn't he say why he thinks they're doing a good job? Again, in my opinion, he's mentally ill, but he's also stupid. And I think the stupidity is the main reason he just doesn't have anything to say. Throw a topic out there and talk intelligently about it, Opie. But no, he's just incapable.
So again, I ask you, Opie. What are you doing?

Nice bitterness and resentment towards your partner of 20 years, stupid

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie has said recently it was a racist rant. But Anthony wants to make it out like LEFTIST LIBERAL ANTIFA OPIE disavowed himself from Ant day one because of his racism. Even though Opie said multiple times he shouldn’t have been fired.

Opie is just stating it for what it is. Its not editorializing. It was a racist rant. He got fired because the rant was racist. Anytime Opie brings that up its to say it’s ANTHONYS FAULT he got fired, which is completely true.

Opie was calling it what it was, and didn't even indicate that he was personally offended by it.

Opie wasn't lashing out and labeling Anthony racist, he was straight up saying what any of us say... Anthony wasted time taking over the show with racism. The racism wasn't offensive, it was the 5 fucking years where it wasn't funny, useful, or slightly interesting. He ruined the O&A show and ultimately saw to it that the show was split up for a decade.

That's what Opie's Eye and millions of other pairs of eyes saw.

Opie was expected to walk out on millions of dollars -- by his irresponsible co-host. Because then Stupid Norton b-type personality would nut up and follow. But let's absolve Stupid Norton of any negligence due to his own lack of will... and blame Opie, who did the exact same thing but had a backbone about it.

Sorry Opie got offered his own channel by a major corporation and didn't have to resort to a basement podcast paying for everything out of pocket like a loser. BECAUSE of his own irresponsible actions, reactions, dramatics, and making a spectacle of himself publicly. Just like with his Divorce, just like with beating and biting his Bitch on camera, just like assaulting and berating a retard for real on live stream, just like openly craving and lusting after little girls, just like getting caught fucking little boys by his own fans...

What was the worst thing Opie ever did for his public image in the fan's eyes? Marry a beautiful blond who was rumored to have dated a Philly skateboarded whos dad and uncle used to hangout with Ron Bennington? Drive listener engagement by letting phone callers have their say too much? Use feedback comments on the air as his own, then give credit after? (as Anthony did daily)

Sounds like Opie is being persecuted for doing the grunt work. And even when he gives in, and allows Anthony to rant un-checked for over FIVE YEARS... Even THAT is not enough. Opie should have agreed with everything Anthony said, and then he should have quit SXM, and then he should have gone to Anthony's house that he was NEVER previously ever invited over to, so he could step over drunken twinks to do a basement podcast with 2 high school dropouts who he handed money, slight fame, and connections to... Yeah... Sounds realistic.

Forum Clout
I would love to see what the new owners have done with that house. Oh and is love to interview his neighbors, they have to be so happy he's gone.
I know Breuer lost his mind, but one of my favorite O&A moments was when Jim Breuer was telling his Pizza Man story about how this stupid Sicilian Wop moved into his neighborhood & ruined it for everyone with his constant dago wop behavior right in front of Nana.

I imagine his former neighbors would sound exactly like that.

"You wouldn't believe it: he would do burnouts in his mustang to impress teenages girls in his 50s"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
A review of this book is that Nana is bitter, more than we could have ever imagined. There is no humor in this entire book. There isn’t any treatment of the subjects he’s ranting about as “Ah this doesn’t matter, i’m just bullshitting and letting off steam”. It comes across insanely personal and resentful.

EVERY person he writes about in this book he has a problem with. Keith, Geno, Kenny, Bill, Godfrey, Opie, John, Artie, Landau, etc. theres something extremely rude said about them, usually lacking any self awareness or gratitude towards that person. I get it. When Rockstars write tell all books they’ll say the drummer was a cokehead who couldn’t keep a beat during practice. How annoying is that? But those tell alls aren’t written with the same level of venom Ant holds here. He is extremely pissed off at the world and the people he feels who’ve wronged him, which is basically everybody. This had to have been a motivator as to why his heart gave out. Imagine writing over 100 pages about how everyone in your corner has wronged you and the world will always be against you. And of course throughout this book is subtle hints that Nana is an awful businessman who tanked his now dead company, and like every person he has a problem with in this book, he has no capacity for self reflection and acceptance that any of this shit is his fault.

This is legitimately a 0/10 book. I’d give it a negative score even. The one or two jokes in this are straight up stolen from O&A shows, which was 20 years ago at this point. Even being retold they’re not said in the goofy way they were on air, it always goes back to whoever he hates and feels added as an excuse to say “Whaaat?! I’m not JUST ranting! Its got jokes!!” Every point about every person in this book was said on the air, and unlike his last book which went back 40 years, this is rehashing shit from less than a year ago. When he was retelling the Buzz story in the last book, at least the blatant word for word retelling could be obscured by the original story being told 13 years ago.

The funniest lines in the book are when he brings up a Compound show and says to check it out. You literally cant anymore. Or when he says check his solo show out and lists the times he’s on before he started working an hour and a half a day.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
A review of this book is that Nana is bitter, more than we could have ever imagined. There is no humor in this entire book. There isn’t any treatment of the subjects he’s ranting about as “Ah this doesn’t matter, i’m just bullshitting and letting off steam”. It comes across insanely personal and resentful.

EVERY person he writes about in this book he has a problem with. Keith, Geno, Kenny, Bill, Godfrey, Opie, John, Artie, Landau, etc. theres something extremely rude said about them, usually lacking any self awareness or gratitude towards that person. I get it. When Rockstars write tell all books they’ll say the drummer was a cokehead who couldn’t keep a beat during practice. How annoying is that? But those tell alls aren’t written with the same level of venom Ant holds here. He is extremely pissed off at the world and the people he feels who’ve wronged him, which is basically everybody. This had to have been a motivator as to why his heart gave out. Imagine writing over 100 pages about how everyone in your corner has wronged you and the world will always be against you. And of course throughout this book is subtle hints that Nana is an awful businessman who tanked his now dead company, and like every person he has a problem with in this book, he has no capacity for self reflection and acceptance that any of this shit is his fault.

This is legitimately a 0/10 book. I’d give it a negative score even. The one or two jokes in this are straight up stolen from O&A shows, which was 20 years ago at this point. Even being retold they’re not said in the goofy way they were on air, it always goes back to whoever he hates and feels added as an excuse to say “Whaaat?! I’m not JUST ranting! Its got jokes!!” Every point about every person in this book was said on the air, and unlike his last book which went back 40 years, this is rehashing shit from less than a year ago. When he was retelling the Buzz story in the last book, at least the blatant word for word retelling could be obscured by the original story being told 13 years ago.

The funniest lines in the book are when he brings up a Compound show and says to check it out. You literally cant anymore. Or when he says check his solo show out and lists the times he’s on before he started working an hour and a half a day.
And the fact that this bloviating retard essentially spent the last 3 chapters spitting his politics like he’s some well read genius is fucking nauseating. Reading Nana try to debunk flat earth theories is like reading me try to explain economics to someone. Reading Nana try to analyze Trumps rise to power and how bad the Democrats have been for the last 4 years is meaningless. Those entire 20+ pages could be summed up as “Republicans strong and patriotic, Democrats weak and sensitive”. No analysis, no insight, no knowledge, nothing. And the entire last chapter about cancel culture has nothing to do with cancel culture. It has to do with the fact that he thinks the world owes him something and its been taken away from him because he says nigger a lot. If these so called “cancellers” just let up on Nana, he wouldn’t give a shit.

The last line in this book is basically “And to them I say: FUCK YOU!” It really sums up everything you just skimmed over before. “Fuck you”. He’s angry, thinks he was PASSED OVAH, and is just lashing out. Imagine the level of anger Nana felt for those 8 hours after that hooker beat him transcribed into a book and topic wise spilling over into non related subjects like…Owen Benjamin? Godfrey? Chad Zumock? Who gives a FUCK about these people?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Needless to say, Ant had the last laugh each and every time with everyone who wronged him.

Forum Clout
As recited to some dipshit by Anthony Cumia. There are few things duller than reading a "book" that's been "written" in that conversational style. The exception is when the subject of the book is fascinating, which does not apply in Nana's case. "I hired Artie. He was on drugs. Then I hired other people. Isn't that Bill Burr a jerk? I love Donald Trump. Society is too liberal today"...yeah yeah yeah, really gripping stuff there, greaseball.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
As recited to some dipshit by Anthony Cumia. There are few things duller than reading a "book" that's been "written" in that conversational style. The exception is when the subject of the book is fascinating, which does not apply in Nana's case. "I hired Artie. He was on drugs. Then I hired other people. Isn't that Bill Burr a jerk? I love Donald Trump. Society is too liberal today"...yeah yeah yeah, really gripping stuff there, greaseball.
I hired Artie. That was fun. But he was a junkie, so fuck him.

I hired Keith. That was fun. But he was too focused on running a business and not having FUN, so fuck him.

I hired Brennan. That was fun. But he criticized me so fuck him.

I had fun with Opie. But he’s a liberal who said I was racist, so fuck him.

I had fun with Burr. But he doesn’t want to work with me, so fuck him.

I hired Landau, that was fun. But he let me know in an email he was leaving, so fuck him.

That is the gist of EVERY. PERSON. He talks about in this book. Whatever value they brought to Nanas life is the same meaningless “fun” but theres always a fuck them attached.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Seriously read this excerpt about Keith and help me understand what he did that was so wrong;

I've said it many times before, and I will continue saying it in the future: I love Keith. Adore him… But Keith isn't a guy who can pick on-air talent and know it's going to work. I think he made a lot of knee-jerk decisions…So, the more the logistical end of Compound Media got taken care of and was put in place and just was on autopilot and worked, the less Keith really had to do as far as that end goes. Still, there were constant issues with the companies that provided bandwidth and with sales and hiring that were frustrating to Keith. The shows that he would sign would be terrible. And eventually he decided he just didn't want to do it anymore…There were plenty of times when I would go, "What was that move?" or "Why did we do this?" or "Who is that?" But I'm so anti-confrontational that the majority of the time, even with the people I know I can approach and say, "What the fuck is this?" I won't do it. I just can't bring myself to do it, so while that might have been productive, I just never did it. I would usually just ride it out and see how it would end up and then deal with the mess after.
Not only does Nana admit to being a sniveling coward but he admits he’s fine with Compound being on “auto pilot” and his biggest grievance with Keith is he made the wrong decisions, even thought Anthony would never tell him what the right decisions would be.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Now, another question for the old O&A fans reading this: Who else does Club Soda Kenny do security for? Yes, that's right. Lil' Jimmy Norton.
But as I said, I saw Jim just a few hours prior. I spoke to him, and he was great.
Funny-as-fuck show. He's one of the loves of my life, Jim Norton. So, I know it's not really an issue that Kenny is doing security for Jimmy, because Kenny knows Jimmy and I are dear friends.
Who the FUCK describes another man as the “love of my life”, let alone a COWORKER?

I'm not a belligerent guy. Especially when I'm trying to bury shit. I didn't go, "Oh, big star Billy Burr, Mr. Mandalorian, you're probably 'womandalorian' or 'fagdalor-ian, anything but 'man." I didn't say that.
This is the extent of “humor” in the book.

I also don't know if I was no longer welcome on Chip Chipperson's show because The Chip Chipperson Podacast started broadcasting on the podcast platform that Bill Burr has in Los Angeles. But I know what two plus two is.
I know how well-received my appearances on Chip Chipperson were. I know that those were some of the audience's favorite episodes. So, considering those two things, I might have to think that Bill might have said something to Chip about not wanting me to appear anywhere on his platform-just as there are people I wouldn't want to appear on my platform, even if it's just a video of them.
You mean Jimmy, you disassociating worm? Chip isn’t a real person.

They're pieces of shit. I get it. But that's the fan base we raised. We raised shitty children. Me and Opie were not good parents, especially with Uncle Bill, Uncle fucking Jimmy, Uncle Rich, Uncle Bobby, Uncle Nick, and Uncle Patrice in the family. We raised rambunctious offspring.
EWWWWWWW

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Who the FUCK describes another man as the “love of my life”, let alone a COWORKER?

This is the extent of “humor” in the book.

You mean Jimmy, you disassociating worm? Chip isn’t a real person.

EWWWWWWW
Anthony still doesn't get the reason why nobody wants him around. To him he thinks cause he's "conservative" and totally not calling for the genocide of blacks, lynching of blacks, saying nigger on twitter, calling for the death of libs and non trump r's, the pedophilia, associations with Gavin and Nick F.