• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
That entire chapter fits on my screen.

8RhWetZ.png

No less than 16 sentences starting with 'So, '.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Not only this, but there was tons of space that were either never, or rarely utilized. Nice sized dining room, sitting area. Maybe I seen used once during a party. Office with bathroom. Never used. Rear bedroom, never used. That leaves a living room and kitchen.

Upstairs was his bedroom and then 2 other bedrooms he never used.

Could've had an actual gaming/streaming room. Full flight sim / racing sim setup....arcade, whatever. Instead it was a place for never used furniture to live for 15 years.
I would love to see what the new owners have done with that house. Oh and is love to interview his neighbors, they have to be so happy he's gone.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Could've had an actual gaming/streaming room. Full flight sim / racing sim setup....arcade, whatever. Instead it was a place for never used furniture to live for 15 years.

Yeah, the 50 year old man was wrong for avoiding rooms he didn't use... He should have installed an epic Race Car bed next to his collection of Light Up Sneakers and Legos. You fucking manbaby retard.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
From the Opie chapter:

The years when Barack Obama was president were hilarious, and a lot of people felt the way I did. And Opie just sees what I said as racist ranting. Yeah, I was assaulted in Times Square by a black woman, and I voiced my opinion about it.

It's typical Opie. Typical phony liberal attitude, just like Stuttering John has.

What was I doing? Just walking around in Times Square snapping pictures. And some black woman smacked me because she felt entitled. And I'm a racist because I talked about it. Get the fuck out of here.

I take responsibility for what I said, but I don't apologize for it. It was a hell of a rant, but there were no slurs thrown in there. I said that the behavior was savage, and that there was a problem with vio-lence in the black community. It was, and there is.

Racist rant? Fuck you. It was an accurate rant. Sorry, Opie, if the company you worked for (that failed miserably after I was gone) couldn't deal with the truth.

That it had to kowtow to the likes of Reverend Al Sharpton and every other douchebag that sees the same problem I did but didn't want to fucking acknowledge it, and instead used me as a scape-goat.

"Oh, what a racist!" Why? For saying the black community is violent? For saying that something has to be done? I'm a racist? Blow me! Hey, Opie, who do you think stole the mirrors off your car, dummy? (The mirrors got stolen off his SUV when he parked on the street because he didn't want to pay for indoor parking.) Who do you think did that? Me? Someone who thinks like me? Someone who spouts racist diatribes like me? No, it was most likely one of the people I was fucking talking about, you dumb shit.

Opie turned into another one of these liberal dopes. Stuttering John went hardcore liberal to try to win back the love of his transgender son/daughter. But he's not really liberal. He said horrible racist things over the course of years before that. He went liberal for a reason. He's most likely trying to regain the admiration of a girl who he fucked over so badly that she decided to cut her tits off and become a boy.... If he thought I was wrong, John would have probably threatened to sue me. (He did.) That litigious schmuck.

Should have named this 'BOOK OF LIES AND UNEDITED DRUNKEN FIRST DRAFT LEVEL DRIVEL'

upanddown

Forum Clout
Kenny was like Opie's security guy. He was always around, and he became somewhat of a known character on the show.
Since he was mainly Opie's guy, maybe there is still some resentment brewing, so I'm just like, "Alright, look, I can understand that." Now Amy? Amy does not like me at this point. I bashed the shit out of her, as we all should. She's a Schumer, for fuck's sake. Like Chuck Schumer. She's constantly bashing our Second Amendment rights.

Fucking eee-YUCK.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
From the Opie chapter:

The years when Barack Obama was president were hilarious, and a lot of people felt the way I did. And Opie just sees what I said as racist ranting. Yeah, I was assaulted in Times Square by a black woman, and I voiced my opinion about it.

It's typical Opie. Typical phony liberal attitude, just like Stuttering John has.

What was I doing? Just walking around in Times Square snapping pictures. And some black woman smacked me because she felt entitled. And I'm a racist because I talked about it. Get the fuck out of here.

I take responsibility for what I said, but I don't apologize for it. It was a hell of a rant, but there were no slurs thrown in there. I said that the behavior was savage, and that there was a problem with vio-lence in the black community. It was, and there is.

Racist rant? Fuck you. It was an accurate rant. Sorry, Opie, if the company you worked for (that failed miserably after I was gone) couldn't deal with the truth.

That it had to kowtow to the likes of Reverend Al Sharpton and every other douchebag that sees the same problem I did but didn't want to fucking acknowledge it, and instead used me as a scape-goat.

"Oh, what a racist!" Why? For saying the black community is violent? For saying that something has to be done? I'm a racist? Blow me! Hey, Opie, who do you think stole the mirrors off your car, dummy? (The mirrors got stolen off his SUV when he parked on the street because he didn't want to pay for indoor parking.) Who do you think did that? Me? Someone who thinks like me? Someone who spouts racist diatribes like me? No, it was most likely one of the people I was fucking talking about, you dumb shit.

Opie turned into another one of these liberal dopes. Stuttering John went hardcore liberal to try to win back the love of his transgender son/daughter. But he's not really liberal. He said horrible racist things over the course of years before that. He went liberal for a reason. He's most likely trying to regain the admiration of a girl who he fucked over so badly that she decided to cut her tits off and become a boy.... If he thought I was wrong, John would have probably threatened to sue me. (He did.) That litigious schmuck.

Should have named this 'BOOK OF LIES AND UNEDITED DRUNKEN FIRST DRAFT LEVEL DRIVEL'
ramblings of a madman. I have no words

DMAN

Forum Clout
From the Opie chapter:

Opie never ONCE called Anthony racist for how he got fired in Times Square. Opie went out of his way to defend Anthony, and his right to say whatever he wanted.

Opie did everything short of giving up his multi-million dollar deal -- for someone who had proven he 1. Had no respect for Opie, 2. Had no self preservation for his own job or reputation, 3. Had nothing left in the tank, and aspired to become a fucking political pundit without knowing thing 1 about politics.

TYPICAL OPIE! Not following behind me to clean up my mess, while I knocked every one of my own accomplishments down off the mantle.

Opie's issue with Anthony was that Anthony was making O&A UNLISTENABLE. When the show wasn't being hijacked by Anthony's boring ass screaming, it was being hijacked by Jim Norton's brand of lame ass comedy. ALL of these statements have become commonly accepted opinion.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
What was I doing? Just walking around in Times Square snapping pictures.
Fucking lying cunt. He talked about on the show how he would harass black people in time Times Square by shoving his camera in their faces. I want this pedo to have a horrific stroke so badly that it's not good for me.

This entire book is about how everyone else is a piece of shit. Does he even try to be funny in it? It's just the ravings of a bitter old man.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I am NOT doing Chapter 9 either. It is an entire chapter dedicated to Ants reactions to Trumps rise then fall then rise again. The same uninformed shit he posts on his Twitter.

I am NOT doing Chapter 10 either. It is an entire chapter dedicated to Ant ranting about leftists and not being able to say nigger. It has no worth and it is SO LONG.

So congrats everyone thats his new book.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Kenny was like Opie's security guy. He was always around, and he became somewhat of a known character on the show.
Since he was mainly Opie's guy, maybe there is still some resentment brewing, so I'm just like, "Alright, look, I can understand that." Now Amy? Amy does not like me at this point. I bashed the shit out of her, as we all should. She's a Schumer, for fuck's sake. Like Chuck Schumer. She's constantly bashing our Second Amendment rights.

Fucking eee-YUCK.

Here's a list of everyone I have EVER known, and reasons WHY our fallout was all their fault not mine.

"Everyone else is the problem."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
In case anyone misses it, in the chapter about Burr he tries explaining how he’s a calm drunk. He states sarcastically “Everyone knows when I get drunk i become magnanimous and loud…Oh just kidding! I’m a friendly drunk!”

Apparently his editor didn’t realize “magnanimous” means friendly, and not belligerent. Fucking idiot.

Also in the Owen Benjamin chapter he says Christina Riccis tits “probably smell like bubble gum and homework”. First of all, this is a reused joke from O&A. Second, no they don’t, she’s 30. Third, you’re a fucking pedophile.