• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony still doesn't get the reason why nobody wants him around. To him he thinks cause he's "conservative" and totally not calling for the genocide of blacks, lynching of blacks, saying nigger on twitter, calling for the death of libs and non trump r's, the pedophilia, associations with Gavin and Nick F.
Which is funny because seriously look at the people who were on O&A who he wants RESPECT from. Jim, Bobby, and Vos are all middling conservatives. Florentine too I presume. So who are these insane leftists he’s describing? Bill Burr, who’s slightly more liberal than Bill Mahr? Opie, who basically has 0 political opinions? Derosa, who has no shoulders? That wasn’t relevant I just felt like reminding everyone.

Pretty diverse range of opinions. And all of them fucking hate Nana.

I also go back to the fact that it’s money over politics. These dudes all have pretty middling careers. Do they want to risk that by having some faggot writer talk about how they “platformed” a swarthy white supremacist? None of them could give a fuck about Nanas views. It’s that he’s a toxic personality because of these views.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m going on about it but the disassociation in that Chip paragraph is telling. If Anthony were to say that Burr told Jim not to have Ant on it would be putting some responsibility on the “love of his life”. He NEEDS to believe Jimmy still likes him because he’s the last person who hasn’t told him to fuck off. Anthony says he can “put two and two together”. Heres a two and two, Nana….

Burr told Jim not to have you on the Chip podcast, and he stopped having you on.
Did Burr also tell Jim not to have you on the Jim and Sam show?

Oh no but that was Sirius corporate, sureeeee, Jimmy totally doesn’t hate your guts or anything…

Forum Clout
Anthony still doesn't get the reason why nobody wants him around. To him he thinks cause he's "conservative" and totally not calling for the genocide of blacks, lynching of blacks, saying nigger on twitter, calling for the death of libs and non trump r's, the pedophilia, associations with Gavin and Nick F.
Just like his bloated brother, they just have a natural inclination toward alienating people. Nana's refusal to own his racism, pedophilia, and impulsive niggerish behavior is why he's so detestable. It's not his depraved "beliefs" as much as it's his insistence that it's "something else", mainly the pussification of society. He knows this is untrue, and he knows exactly why he's alienated every single credible (and not so credible) person in his path. And not only does he pathetically deny it, but he's always trying to create an entire persona around that denial, like he's some sort of cultural crusader, and not a huge jerkoff who never stops nigger-tweeting.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
This is the extent of “humor” in the book.
He made the same joke on his show. In fact, the entire chapter is just slightly edited version of this rant:

You mean Jimmy, you disassociating worm? Chip isn’t a real person.
This is probably his 'ghost writer' not knowing Chip is one of Jim's characters.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Keith Maresca and I went to Artie Lange’s apartment in Hoboken to be guests on his own podcast. “You know, why don’t we approach Artie to be the cohost of your show?” Keith suggested. And I was thinking, “I don’t know if I need one.” I mean, things were going smooth at the Compound—Compound Media, the podcast platform I created"

already howling, and that's the first fucking page. fucking hell, he is deluded
Yeah just read the first bit of the chapter on Owen and he basically denies ever having said anything bad about him. Classic self serving Cumia trying to rewrite the history of all his conflicts

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
From the Opie chapter:

The years when Barack Obama was president were hilarious, and a lot of people felt the way I did. And Opie just sees what I said as racist ranting. Yeah, I was assaulted in Times Square by a black woman, and I voiced my opinion about it.

It's typical Opie. Typical phony liberal attitude, just like Stuttering John has.

What was I doing? Just walking around in Times Square snapping pictures. And some black woman smacked me because she felt entitled. And I'm a racist because I talked about it. Get the fuck out of here.

I take responsibility for what I said, but I don't apologize for it. It was a hell of a rant, but there were no slurs thrown in there. I said that the behavior was savage, and that there was a problem with vio-lence in the black community. It was, and there is.

Racist rant? Fuck you. It was an accurate rant. Sorry, Opie, if the company you worked for (that failed miserably after I was gone) couldn't deal with the truth.

That it had to kowtow to the likes of Reverend Al Sharpton and every other douchebag that sees the same problem I did but didn't want to fucking acknowledge it, and instead used me as a scape-goat.

"Oh, what a racist!" Why? For saying the black community is violent? For saying that something has to be done? I'm a racist? Blow me! Hey, Opie, who do you think stole the mirrors off your car, dummy? (The mirrors got stolen off his SUV when he parked on the street because he didn't want to pay for indoor parking.) Who do you think did that? Me? Someone who thinks like me? Someone who spouts racist diatribes like me? No, it was most likely one of the people I was fucking talking about, you dumb shit.

Opie turned into another one of these liberal dopes. Stuttering John went hardcore liberal to try to win back the love of his transgender son/daughter. But he's not really liberal. He said horrible racist things over the course of years before that. He went liberal for a reason. He's most likely trying to regain the admiration of a girl who he fucked over so badly that she decided to cut her tits off and become a boy.... If he thought I was wrong, John would have probably threatened to sue me. (He did.) That litigious schmuck.

Should have named this 'BOOK OF LIES AND UNEDITED DRUNKEN FIRST DRAFT LEVEL DRIVEL'
This is also transcribed basically word for word from this

Start at 13:39. Includes Opies video which gives the context to the whole thing. Thats why this shit reads so sloppy. Its literally just transcribed Nana clips being cut up to remove obvious visual or audio context.

Forum Clout
From the Opie chapter:

The years when Barack Obama was president were hilarious, and a lot of people felt the way I did. And Opie just sees what I said as racist ranting. Yeah, I was assaulted in Times Square by a black woman, and I voiced my opinion about it.

It's typical Opie. Typical phony liberal attitude, just like Stuttering John has.

What was I doing? Just walking around in Times Square snapping pictures. And some black woman smacked me because she felt entitled. And I'm a racist because I talked about it. Get the fuck out of here.

I take responsibility for what I said, but I don't apologize for it. It was a hell of a rant, but there were no slurs thrown in there. I said that the behavior was savage, and that there was a problem with vio-lence in the black community. It was, and there is.

Racist rant? Fuck you. It was an accurate rant. Sorry, Opie, if the company you worked for (that failed miserably after I was gone) couldn't deal with the truth.

That it had to kowtow to the likes of Reverend Al Sharpton and every other douchebag that sees the same problem I did but didn't want to fucking acknowledge it, and instead used me as a scape-goat.

"Oh, what a racist!" Why? For saying the black community is violent? For saying that something has to be done? I'm a racist? Blow me! Hey, Opie, who do you think stole the mirrors off your car, dummy? (The mirrors got stolen off his SUV when he parked on the street because he didn't want to pay for indoor parking.) Who do you think did that? Me? Someone who thinks like me? Someone who spouts racist diatribes like me? No, it was most likely one of the people I was fucking talking about, you dumb shit.

Opie turned into another one of these liberal dopes. Stuttering John went hardcore liberal to try to win back the love of his transgender son/daughter. But he's not really liberal. He said horrible racist things over the course of years before that. He went liberal for a reason. He's most likely trying to regain the admiration of a girl who he fucked over so badly that she decided to cut her tits off and become a boy.... If he thought I was wrong, John would have probably threatened to sue me. (He did.) That litigious schmuck.

Should have named this 'BOOK OF LIES AND UNEDITED DRUNKEN FIRST DRAFT LEVEL DRIVEL'
It'd be a much better book if he'd finally just drop the martyr act and just cop to it. "Yeah, I know why Opie and everyone else won't have anything to do with me anymore. I hate niggers, what can I say?". But instead he gets mad over everyone else not immediately agreeing with him. It's just like his pedophilia. He really believes "everyone" thinks these things, but only he has stones enough to admit it. He thinks his thoughts and his opinions are universal truths, and he can't comprehend anything else. He STILL can't just come right out and say "I am a racist", even though he clearly enjoys and takes pride in it.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I’m going on about it but the disassociation in that Chip paragraph is telling. If Anthony were to say that Burr told Jim not to have Ant on it would be putting some responsibility on the “love of his life”. He NEEDS to believe Jimmy still likes him because he’s the last person who hasn’t told him to fuck off. Anthony says he can “put two and two together”. Heres a two and two, Nana….

Burr told Jim not to have you on the Chip podcast, and he stopped having you on.
Did Burr also tell Jim not to have you on the Jim and Sam show?

Oh no but that was Sirius corporate, sureeeee, Jimmy totally doesn’t hate your guts or anything…
I don't listen, when was Jimmy last on the show? It's years right?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
From the Opie chapter:

I'm a lib, but had zero issues with Nana's rage over Obama, what made it so funny was he was freaking out over something that maybe 5 percent of the US felt like. Anthony took Obama being elected has a attack on him and his rights

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
And the fact that this bloviating retard essentially spent the last 3 chapters spitting his politics like he’s some well read genius is fucking nauseating. Reading Nana try to debunk flat earth theories is like reading me try to explain economics to someone. Reading Nana try to analyze Trumps rise to power and how bad the Democrats have been for the last 4 years is meaningless. Those entire 20+ pages could be summed up as “Republicans strong and patriotic, Democrats weak and sensitive”. No analysis, no insight, no knowledge, nothing. And the entire last chapter about cancel culture has nothing to do with cancel culture. It has to do with the fact that he thinks the world owes him something and its been taken away from him because he says nigger a lot. If these so called “cancellers” just let up on Nana, he wouldn’t give a shit.

The last line in this book is basically “And to them I say: FUCK YOU!” It really sums up everything you just skimmed over before. “Fuck you”. He’s angry, thinks he was PASSED OVAH, and is just lashing out. Imagine the level of anger Nana felt for those 8 hours after that hooker beat him transcribed into a book and topic wise spilling over into non related subjects like…Owen Benjamin? Godfrey? Chad Zumock? Who gives a FUCK about these people?
He thinks he's Sonny but he was Fredo the whole time

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Just like his bloated brother, they just have a natural inclination toward alienating people. Nana's refusal to own his racism, pedophilia, and impulsive niggerish behavior is why he's so detestable. It's not his depraved "beliefs" as much as it's his insistence that it's "something else", mainly the pussification of society. He knows this is untrue, and he knows exactly why he's alienated every single credible (and not so credible) person in his path. And not only does he pathetically deny it, but he's always trying to create an entire persona around that denial, like he's some sort of cultural crusader, and not a huge jerkoff who never stops nigger-tweeting.
I have to assume this is a trait inherent in wops

G

[URL='https://nopaste.net/Chapter2']CHAPTER 2: AFTER ARTIE[/URL]

Lotta Landau talk in this one. Lotta bitterness and coping. I have to do some work so i’ll continue in an hour or so. Upcoming chapters as a TEASE!!!

Ch 3: KTC
Ch 4: The Misfits of Compound
Ch 5: Opie, What Are You Doing?
Ch 6: The Stuttering Buffoon
Ch7: Bill Burr and Other Bitches
Ch 8: Owen “Flat Earth” Benjamin
Ch 9: Trumpity Trump Trump
Ch 10: Cancel This Cancel Culture Bullshit! Enough Already!
I cant read this shit anymore. Nana is such a cunt. This book reads as if a schizophrenic wrote it. He keeps taking passive aggressive shots and landau and then fixes it by saying how he loves him and how great of a comic he is. He should have brought up how he told rogan not to let landau on JRE and then basically came in his pants while drunk speaking about it on his livestream in between dropping Call of Duty Nigger Bombs.

Forum Clout
It shouldn't surprise me at this point, but this book is shockingly poorly written. It was obviously never going to be anything close to good, but this literally is just the ghost writer transcribing TACS rants. Anth probably just had Erock send him a bunch of mp4s and said "I think I said something about Burr on this show, you can use that." His first book at least came off as him dictating a story to someone, albeit poorly (but it had a great cover).

G

It shouldn't surprise me at this point, but this book is shockingly poorly written. It was obviously never going to be anything close to good, but this literally is just the ghost writer transcribing TACS rants. Anth probably just had Erock send him a bunch of mp4s and said "I think I said something about Burr on this show, you can use that." His first book at least came off as him dictating a story to someone, albeit poorly (but it had a great cover).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716_182931_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_182931_Chrome.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 14
Forum Clout
"So, we made him a cohost. But it wasn’t very long before we realized he was still heavily using, and it was affecting his performance on the show."

I wonder what gave it away? That Artie chapter is something else. He admits he thought hiring a dying junkie would be hilarious, then pretends he was deliberately trying to assemble a crew of misfits, as if that was a conscious choice he made as opposed to the best he could do.