• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

Forum Clout
This is horrendously written. It genuinely :image_9248: feels like he just got drunk and ranted into a recorder, then this Russo leech tricked him into paying him to transcribe it. I’d be ashamed to put this out let alone put it out and tell the world I needed someone to help me write it. It’s no exaggeration to say that nearly every post on here has more literary integrity than this retarded drivel he expects his moron fans to pay $30 for.

And the actual content is just cringeworthy. I pray to god this isn’t where my head is at when I’m almost 70. He’s alienated almost everyone he’s ever worked with or been friends with, completely through his own actions, and rather than reflecting and maybe letting things go, or even maybe try to patch up some of these relationships, he quadruples down on why they’re all wrong and he’s so right. This level of bitterness can’t possibly be good for someone with a heart condition. He’s so full of hatred and been so disregarded by the world that he’s now tweeting about hating a small child at a bar because he took his seat. Fucking pathetic.

Forum Clout
Holy shit I am NOT transcribing Chapter 7. Its about Stuttering John and its the longest chapter by far, about 25 pages while the others barely broke 10. It is him just ranting about John with no point.
That feud is god damn cringe at this point.
Thanks brotherman! My copy is out for amazon delivery but I can't stop myself from reading!
Nice funding pedophilia, stupid

upanddown

Forum Clout
"So, we made him a cohost. But it wasn’t very long before we realized he was still heavily using, and it was affecting his performance on the show."

I wonder what gave it away? That Artie chapter is something else. He admits he thought hiring a dying junkie would be hilarious, then pretends he was deliberately trying to assemble a crew of misfits, as if that was a conscious choice he made as opposed to the best he could do.

It's insane. He has no sense of instrospection or reflection. Everything has to have some innocuous explanation that absolves him.

I HIRED A JUNKIE AND PAID HIM SIX FIGURES OUT OF POCKET FOR THE LOLS! AH HA HA!

Forum Clout
I pray to god this isn’t where my head is at when I’m almost 70. He’s alienated almost everyone he’s ever worked with or been friends with, completely through his own actions, and rather than reflecting and maybe letting things go, or even maybe try to patch up some of these relationships, he quadruples down on why they’re all wrong and he’s so right. This level of bitterness can’t possibly be good for someone with a heart condition.

I want him to finally turn on Norton, and then die while HA HA HOLEEE SHIIITting and pounding on the table at some crappy fast casual chain restaurant in Greenville while he pays to have dinner with Missy and her gaggle of cunty friends. Dying face down into some chicken-fried steak and realizing he spent his golden years with a cunt he hates and her vapid girlfriends. I want him to have a few minutes of grabbing his chest and realizing Missy’s circle are the only people who will care to go to his funeral.

Forum Clout
It’s no exaggeration to say that nearly every post on here has more literary integrity than this retarded drivel he expects his moron fans to pay $30 for
It's not writing, it's just Nana talking, and the stuff being transcribed isn't very interesting or entertaining as is. There was no effort made to fluff it up, tie it together, or tell his gay stories in any kind of interesting or compelling way.

Given the title, "Spare Me", what he should have done was recount the last seven years of his retarded life as a terrible downward spiral. "I hired a junkie just to watch him die, I alienated every friend I had, I became an alcoholic, my podcast empire failed horribly, then I had a heart attack". Then, he should have devoted the last third of the book to how he finally found Christ, and accepted Donald Trump as his personal Lord and savior. Then he could have done a Frank Vincent "Guide To Being A Man's Man" spoof, and listed all the ways one could be a solid American Christian. It'd have been an interesting twist no one saw coming, and it might have been mildly amusing if written by someone semi-competent.

But he doesn't have the intellect for that kind of comedy, nor the ability to actually "write" anything, let alone satire. As usual, he lies about the accomplishment and pretends it's something, despite knowing full well it's actually nothing at all. Just like with his first book, I'd be genuinely ashamed to have that piece of garbage in my house, next to real books.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
On Stuttering John not understanding the stock market:

He doesn’t even understand how much better Trump was for him than Biden is. The stock market keeps going down and down under this administration. This idiot doesn’t understand that if you had any skin in the game whatsoever, you’d have appreciated the four years Trump was in office.

If Trump were still in office, I’d have my money invested in something sound, and it would be making gains of 20 percent a year. But no.

L3FbxMW.png

S&P500

On Landau leaving, moving to South or North Carolina, not having guests on his show anymore, doing one hour shows and ending Compound Media:

First and foremost, I want to do my show the way I want to do it. I’d rather just say what I want and have a guest who can chime in, who I can bounce stuff off of, every Monday through Thursday from four to six on Compound Media.

Tune in and see for yourself how much better it works this way.

Forum Clout
Imagine the ego of someone who's ran what amounts to a Youtube channel and a Twitter account these past ten years thinking it merits a biography. Who cares about any of this shit. I mean I do care, but only because it's all so petty and pathetic.
Dude that would be pathetic enough but most of it just reworded rants From the YouTube channel. Fucker is really charging people to read shit that he has mostly already said on YouTube for free.

This is a new level of lazy niggardliness from him.

Forum Clout

He doesn’t even understand how much better Trump was for him than Biden is. The stock market keeps going down and down under this administration. This idiot doesn’t understand that if you had any skin in the game whatsoever, you’d have appreciated the four years Trump was in office.

If Trump were still in office, I’d have my money invested in something sound, and it would be making gains of 20 percent a year. But no.

L3FbxMW.png

S&P500

On Landau leaving, moving to South or North Carolina, not having guests on his show anymore, doing one hour shows and ending Compound Media:

First and foremost, I want to do my show the way I want to do it. I’d rather just say what I want and have a guest who can chime in, who I can bounce stuff off of, every Monday through Thursday from four to six on Compound Media.

If Nana was Hitler, he'd be standing outside his Berlin bunker, surveying the rubble, and saying "HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! Let the Russians take care of our urban redevelopment. This couldn't have worked out better for us. We're saving SO MUCH on demo costs! Talk to me in a month and tell me this wasn't all for the best!".

Forum Clout

L3FbxMW.png

S&P500

CHAPTER 3: KTC

Shitting on Keith and blaming him. Ok back to work
>There were people that, my God, I wouldn’t even fucking talk to today working for my company.

This from a dude who kept Geno Bisconte semi-employed for years. Nice judgement of employability, stupid.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
His first book wasn’t great, but it had some funny stuff and some interesting stories (although likely exaggerated or made up)

This is pure shit. I think we have finally found a value for retards: being able to read through this entire thing and summarize/transcribe it.

Congrats sue you broken brained autistic tard, you may yet escape the back of the gas van

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It shouldn't surprise me at this point, but this book is shockingly poorly written. It was obviously never going to be anything close to good, but this literally is just the ghost writer transcribing TACS rants. Anth probably just had Erock send him a bunch of mp4s and said "I think I said something about Burr on this show, you can use that." His first book at least came off as him dictating a story to someone, albeit poorly (but it had a great cover).
This cant be the case because you’re implying Erock did work

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
Nana keeps bashes the Opster for just doing a YouTube show. Opie knows he cannot get old O&A guests anymore so he just does his little show to get superchats for some pocket money. Opie likes talking to whatever fans he has left. It is not costing him anything.

Nana wasted a lot of money on a studio, employees, and other shows. Nana finally realized now that no one really liked him. They just wanted to plug gigs. He blames it in Bill Burr. Jimmy doesn't like him. He hasn't been on the show in years. It is not that hard to call on for 10 minutes. Ballwashers like to say that Jim is too busy. Yea OK sure every day during 4 and six for the last 5 years. He doesn't even mention Nana.