• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Not only this, but there was tons of space that were either never, or rarely utilized. Nice sized dining room, sitting area. Maybe I seen used once during a party. Office with bathroom. Never used. Rear bedroom, never used. That leaves a living room and kitchen.

Upstairs was his bedroom and then 2 other bedrooms he never used.

Could've had an actual gaming/streaming room. Full flight sim / racing sim setup....arcade, whatever. Instead it was a place for never used furniture to live for 15 years.

His listing on Zillow had a 3d tour. His house was nice, I really liked the office but you could tell it was staged to look respectable and was never used.

He’s a strange guy, he lavished money on children to fuck and heating pools and blackjack etc but then he didn’t upgrade his movie theatre set up which was impressive in 2003, he didn’t update his decor and his gaming set up was on his coffee table in his living room, he played it on his couch?

His gaming rig was shit, too. Overly expensive in ways that didn’t matter and cheaped out in the ways that do.

He would pay Keith the cops wife 60grand to grocery shop but he couldn’t pay a Chinese guy a few hundred to optimise a gaming rig?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kenny was like Opie's security guy. He was always around, and he became somewhat of a known character on the show.
Since he was mainly Opie's guy, maybe there is still some resentment brewing, so I'm just like, "Alright, look, I can understand that." Now Amy? Amy does not like me at this point. I bashed the shit out of her, as we all should. She's a Schumer, for fuck's sake. Like Chuck Schumer. She's constantly bashing our Second Amendment rights.

Fucking eee-YUCK.
Thank you Anthony for clarifying that Amy SCHUMER is related to Chuck SCHUMER. Could have never guessed.

He said this word for word in the broadcast when it happened. My criticism is the same. So Anthony bashed Amy because…of her second amendment views? Not because shes an unfunny joke stealing hack? Glad to know Ants priority is comedy and not politics. Was perfectly fine to try and say Hi to her and pal with her tho.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So, a few weeks after this latest Bill Burr incident, Erock comes over to Sullivan's bar across the street from our studio, where I usually have a bite to eat and a drink—maybe do a shot or two with Geno
—and do prep before the show at 4 p.m.
And he comes over to my table with his cell phone in hand and says people are sending clips of me from when I was gam-ing in my apartment late at night, live-streaming it, and saying mean, horrible things. He says a bunch of comics have been passing it around and commenting on it, etc. Now, I love Erock, and I appreciate that he has come over to me and let me know about it, and I tell him that I appreciate it, but I also tell him something that I want everyone, and I mean everyone, to know. Which is, I don't give a fuck. I really, truly do not give one single fuck.
Its shocking Compound Media failed when this is the mentality driving it.
But here's the thing: I didn't talk shit about Bill Burr's wife. It was the listeners that were initially responsible for doing this. Here's what actually happened. When I was on SiriusXM, I spoke out about how that black woman had assaulted me in Times Square, and then I jumped to violence in the black community. (And by the way, I walked away from that situation in Times Square.
I didn't return the violence.) And Sirius summarily fired me for my "racist" dia-tribe…
Straight up lying
When the listeners of the Opie & Anthony show, and then subsequently of my own program on Compound Media, found out what had happened, they started jumping on the comics to find out which were supporting me and which were alienating me because of my supposed racism and racist rant. And this didn't involve just Bill Burr. Holy fuck, every single comic that had ever done the Opie & Anthony show got a message from our fans on social media or what have you, asking them if they supported me. I appreciated the shit out of it.
“Look the listeners were responsible, not me. But I also appreciated everything they were saying and doing. I’m not responsible tho”

I had nothing to do with the fans going after Bill's black wife when Bill did not support me after my firing in 2014. But he thought I should have done something about it. I saw Bill a few years ago in Los Angeles when I was promoting my first book, and he said, "You didn't even, like, stick up for her or publicly say that the fans should stop doing what they're doing."
Now again, there are fans and then there are fans. As a guest on the show and doing O&A stand-up concerts for many years, where you'd interact with our fans and see them up close, you know first-fuck-ing-hand that O&A fans were way different than any other fans in the country, Bill. They were literally nicknamed "The Pests." We used to make them viciously attack our competitors' websites by say-ing, "Please don't attack this website." We used to make them call the show and make guests cry by saying, "Please call in with serious questions only! Serious questions only!" And we did it with a constant wink.
STRAIGHT UP LYING. His fans circa 2014 / 15 are not the pests he’s referring to, aka us. Also he’s explicitly taking responsibility for driving his fans to do shit in a wink wink way yet also claiming he has no control over them.

when I went out to Los Angeles about five years ago to do shows to promote my first book, I met with Bill to see if we could smooth things over. Then maybe we could somehow work together on a podcast or cohosting shows, or I could go to the Patrice O'Neal benefit-shit like that.
Well, I sit down in a club with him. And he just gets right to the point and goes,
"Look, my wife is very upset, and I can't work with you anymore. I can't do anything with you anymore." And it's cordial.
I'm like, "Alright, alright. I get it." And that's it. He said this before I could even explain the situation from my end. Then he goes, "My wife didn't even want me coming here to meet with you tonight." So, he tipped his hand a little there. I'm thinking, "Look, it's a lot easier to tell Anthony that you can't work with him anymore than it is to go home to a pissed-off wife." Yes, it is easier. Am I supposed to respect that decision? The answer is: no, I don't.
See? Nothings good enough for Nana. Kick me out? Fuck you. Politely disassociate yourself? Fuck you. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE FRIENDS WITH ME OR FACE MY WRATH, BECAUSE I AM SUCH A GOOD AND FUN PERSON TO BE AROUND!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Kenny was like Opie's security guy. He was always around, and he became somewhat of a known character on the show.
Since he was mainly Opie's guy, maybe there is still some resentment brewing, so I'm just like, "Alright, look, I can understand that."
No Anthony help me explain. Why would Kenny hold resentment towards you. Because he was Opies bodyguard? Is he saying he wanted to work for Ant and was mad he couldn’t? WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS HE LIVING IN

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Opie never ONCE called Anthony racist for how he got fired in Times Square. Opie went out of his way to defend Anthony, and his right to say whatever he wanted.
Opie has said recently it was a racist rant. But Anthony wants to make it out like LEFTIST LIBERAL ANTIFA OPIE disavowed himself from Ant day one because of his racism. Even though Opie said multiple times he shouldn’t have been fired.

Opie is just stating it for what it is. Its not editorializing. It was a racist rant. He got fired because the rant was racist. Anytime Opie brings that up its to say it’s ANTHONYS FAULT he got fired, which is completely true.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Anyone who has ever tried to deal rationally with an addict knows how crazy that prospect is. You just can’t do it. They will not listen to reason. You can tell them something until you’re blue in the face; they just won’t listen. And their number-one mission is to get the next fucking high.

"Tell me about the black crime statistics again, George."

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
From the Burr chapter:

I've heard things about my being an awful person, and my being a racist always comes up. And I honestly believe that this is at least partly because of Bill's wife's influence. I mean, look, she's a black woman. It's no secret, and she has a certain agenda, as most black people do when it comes to their history and people.

Perhaps at least partly also because your tens of thousands of hate filled racist tweets?

pVYFcTI.png

f61H5wa.png

I1YjvB5.png

H4qH7PM.png

2yqQaOc.png

ctbHkAN.png

upanddown

Forum Clout
From the Burr chapter:

I've heard things about my being an awful person, and my being a racist always comes up. And I honestly believe that this is at least partly because of Bill's wife's influence. I mean, look, she's a black woman. It's no secret, and she has a certain agenda, as most black people do when it comes to their history and people.

Perhaps at least partly also because your tens of thousands of hate filled racist tweets?

pVYFcTI.png

f61H5wa.png

I1YjvB5.png

H4qH7PM.png

2yqQaOc.png

ctbHkAN.png

It's not even the racism. It's the disingenuous tee-hee I'm innocent mincing he does when called out on it, or his pedophilia, or anything for that matter.

He's more dishonest than Opie ever was.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
“These are the same fans, by the way, that have thrown monkey wrenches into my career over the years as well as the careers of my brother, my sisters, my family, and my friends. I've had to deal with The Pests fucking around and getting my gigs canceled and whatnot.”

NO effect on OUR LIVES!!!!!

Also, AntH has two sisters? Or does he count The Sea Hag as a sis in law?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“These are the same fans, by the way, that have thrown monkey wrenches into my career over the years as well as the careers of my brother, my sisters, my family, and my friends. I've had to deal with The Pests fucking around and getting my gigs canceled and whatnot.”

NO effect on OUR LIVES!!!!!

Also, AntH has two sisters? Or does he count The Sea Hag as a sis in law?
He meant it like a black woman. My sistas