• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Yes, I do think it's lame. I get that's the ethos here but I don't think it's that cool or funny
I want to be on record as saying I'd enjoy relations with her but respect she is in a relationship and I am unlovable.

Edit: was referring to Mrs. JDA. No offense, Bam, I have enough crazy Hispanic partners.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I want to be on record as saying I'd enjoy relations with her but respect she is in a relationship and I am unlovable.

Edit: was referring to Mrs. JDA. No offense, Bam, I have enough crazy Hispanic partners.
haha damn i was sitting here ready to thank you
shit
well the good news is i'm not hispanic i just play one on tv

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
haha damn i was sitting here ready to thank you
shit
well the good news is i'm not hispanic i just play one on tv
You're just straight Black (capitalized it as a peace offering, you are welcome)? Thought you were Afro-Latino.

People are going to lose their minds when they find out @RobertMewler is Vietnamese.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
That depends - do you have a BookScan account?
This. JDA has given us a ton of content, and is trying to get more eyes on Zuckerman’s famous pig. Sure he may be an eager beaver at times, is a shameless self promoter, and clearly has a hot mail order wife (sorry I like blondes), but he’s also actively giving us new material

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
You're just straight Black (capitalized it as a peace offering, you are welcome)? Thought you were Afro-Latino.

People are going to lose their minds when they find out @RobertMewler is Vietnamese.
i don't know what i am but i identify as black, yeah. i speak spanish and generally present myself as an afro latina, living in south florida and everything, though.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
This. JDA has given us a ton of content, and is trying to get more eyes on Zuckerman’s famous pig. Sure he may be an eager beaver at times, is a shameless self promoter, and clearly has a hot mail order wife (sorry I like blondes), but he’s also actively giving us new material
And we all look forward to all the great shit he's going to bring to the table, but if he can't handle what I consider to be some pretty light fucking ribbing by our standards, then he ain't sticking around long anyways. It's very apparent that he's got the stomach for us being merciless against people he doesn't like, so let him tough it out and see if he can hang when we're not saying shit he wants to hear.

G

Found on r/infiltration:

4500.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.
being dumbasses is sort of OnA Forums' stock and trade

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Hey Jon, you wanna join our fancy exclusive internet forum? Well you gotta put a marshmallow between your asscheeks, penguin-walk across the backyard, and drop the marshmallow on a tiny version of our rival frat house! It's a SUNY Geneseo tradition bud!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yes, I do think it's lame. I get that's the ethos here but I don't think it's that cool or funny
We all have different lines here, no doubt. I don’t think anyone tries to control the Joseph Lane. If you ever thought being here was “cool” I’m sorry to say, that’s fucking faggot dude.

Forum Clout
SFWA will never admit that it funded the frivolous lawsuit. It's not the church of scientology. These geeks can only pull this kind of crap a dozen times before their little club goes broke. It was really stupid to dabble in vexatious litigation during the pandemic when the club's program service revenues were already taking a hit. I think the SFWA will forgive Pat's loan in exchange for him never admitting that the club funded it and then try to bury the loan forgiveness on its 2022 Form 990.