• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Found on r/infiltration:

4500.jpg
i legitimately feel bad for Asian parents whose kids get jewed

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Going back to the original point of the thread, they left out who was funding the lawsuit from the article. Hopefully that means that there's a second article locked and loaded for whenever they find some concrete proof that the SFWA funded it. Could be a blessing in disguise, since there are already a ton of eyeballs on this article.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
D
We all talk about you behind your back about how you're a faggot and don't have any friends and not funny and nobody likes you. What were you saying?

Edit: and for the record, I do think your wife is a 4 and looks exactly like someone a fat midget who reads comic books like you is supposed to date. But I wouldn't have said a fucking word about it if you weren't such a faggot.

You're a good egg, Chip, but she's a four.
I don’t know why you’re coming so hard at JDA, but I’ll fight to the death to defend your right to do it 🇺🇸
As an aside, JDA facilitated that bounding into comics article or whatever on FB that has ~8000 new civilian eyes on Rick’s buffoonery. You’re looking a gift horse in the mouth a bit by going after JDA

BudDickman

Forum Clout
A lot of brothermen on here aren't team players. JDA is getting results. That article is getting thousands of eyeballs on Pat and making him into a laughing stock everywhere, not just in this messageboard. It is becoming common knowledge that Pat is a judgement debtor and that he's broke.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
that's actually not really what happened. it's a long story.

it came about after my whole schizophrenic meltdown with my landlord which exposed me as a single woman, when i had previously made myself out to be a single mom.

i stayed because you know what people had really genuinely heartwarming comforting loving things to say to me as gay as that is. but i still have to face the comments reminding me of the most painful thing in my life everyday. boo hoo.
I miss @Tony tormenting you with that nigger cop’s mugshot. That was a great bit

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
WELLL ALL HAIL JDA THEN...faggot
You know people from Phoenix are called Phoenicians 😘
Nice reading comprehension dummy. All I’m saying is that JDA isn’t that bad, and he has a lot of Rick trolling resources we don’t normally have access to. There’s some middle ground between hailing him and relentlessly shit talking him.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
You know people from Phoenix are called Phoenicians 😘
Nice reading comprehension dummy. All I’m saying is that JDA isn’t that bad, and he has a lot of Rick trolling resources we don’t normally have access to. There’s some middle ground between hailing him and relentlessly shit talking him.
Rick troll eh? Someone wanna deep fake Patty’s face onto Rick Astley’s?

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Guys... enough. This hand-wringing about hurting his feelings is bizarre.

The purpose of this site is to make us laugh. For 3 years, the primary source of laughs has been a fat man in Milwaukee, but this is not an organized cyber terrorism ring with directives and codes of behavior. We joke that it is, but it is not. We're a bunch of autistic faggots having laugh. It's funny for some people including myself to haze Jon for absolutely no reason, and it's even funnier to me that it's now dividing the forum.

This is the true nature of this community, if you can remember the old sub - bickering over whether or not Opie was cool and lazy racist humor. The only time we've ever been on the same page is when we all agreed Pat is Fat.
This place didn't suddenly evolve into something with respect and boundaries the day Jon showed up.
Fair enough! You win this round 😒

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Guys... enough. This hand-wringing about hurting his feelings is bizarre.

The purpose of this site is to make us laugh. For 3 years, the primary source of laughs has been a fat man in Milwaukee, but this is not an organized cyber terrorism ring with directives and codes of behavior. We joke that it is, but it is not. We're a bunch of autistic faggots having laugh. It's funny for some people including myself to haze Jon for absolutely no reason, and it's even funnier to me that it's now dividing the forum.

This is the true nature of this community, if you can remember the old sub - bickering over whether or not Opie was cool and lazy racist humor. The only time we've ever been on the same page is when we all agreed Pat is Fat.
This place didn't suddenly evolve into something with respect and boundaries the day Jon showed up.
There is a point in selective hazing though. It's just dumb, in my opinion, to attack a guy who's literally spreading the pig virus. Edit: I'm just here for the funny. And exposing Pig to thousands of new people brings in the funny.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
This hand-wringing about hurting his feelings is bizarre.
It's starfucking for somebody who is basically a nobody. If Rick is a failed author trying desperately to become a somebody, then why all the starry eyes for JDA? Sure, I appreciate what he brings. We've been trolling Rick for over three years just fine without him, though, and I'm not on board with kissing his ass for fear of him leaving.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
We didn't take JDA hostage here, he barged in and put his feet up.
I 100% agree with this, it's why I think people like Paul are fair game, he deliberately threw his hat in the ring. If we're going to follow some dorky fucking code of ethics, then we may as well pack it up and join the hens at kiwifarms. JDA chose not to post anonymously, he's a big boy, he can deal with everything that comes with.