• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I hear you, and I get it. This board has really sharp elbows..it’s part of the culture here. I’m an out gay man..the only one who is open about it here…and the amount of offensive and truly hurtful shit that I’ve had to laugh off and just roll with for years is staggering. Some people take it too far as a habit, some are just joking, but I truly believe there’s an undercurrent of honest and truth here.
You made your own bed sweetie when you tried to get between Boykin and Mewler.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hear you, and I get it. This board has really sharp elbows..it’s part of the culture here. I’m an out gay man..the only one who is open about it here…and the amount of offensive and truly hurtful shit that I’ve had to laugh off and just roll with for years is staggering. Some people take it too far as a habit, some are just joking, but I truly believe there’s an undercurrent of honest and truth here.

I wouldn’t spend my toilet time on this board if I didn’t think the higher purpose of shining a light on SFWA treachery and mocking Patrick S Tomlinson’s horrible life and times wasn’t worth it. It is. By pursuing the truth we’ve opened up some avenues into this bullshit organization and I’m proud of that, and I think once you get the cadence of this place you will, too. Thanks for your contributions so far and i hope you continue working with us and bringing the Patso mockery to a wider audience.
I could care less you’re gay. You’re a true Brotherman who’s brought me many laughs and I’ve had some great exchanges with on this board. Then again my cousins been out since the 90’s so I haven’t really ever felt gay panic or homophobia.

I literally have only called Patrick and his cabal of morons “faggot” on this board. I would never call you that and I rather was happy you came back. Anyone who has a problem can kiss your gay ass.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Okay found it.

Josiah Tape #1

34:50

"We're currently fighting them in both Wisconsin and California... and right now we're closing in on $100,000"

Tape #2

"49:00 - We aren't paying a penny. They've made enough enemies with enough people. This is not coming out of my wallet"

It's circumstantial evidence, but put the two together and the most likely source is SFWA.
I think it's more than "likely". The only "enemies" this board has/had:
  • Opie - he leaves it alone, not him
  • Jim/Sam - completely irrelevant/no one cares about them, wouldn't outlay that kind of money, not them
  • Joe - has the time but lacks the money, plus no one really messes with him anymore and Pat would never work with him
  • Anthony - possibly broke, is bald (which is irrelevant but needs to be mentioned), Pat would never work with him
  • Logan Lynn - completely broke and irrelevant, no one cares about him
  • Pat's pedo sci-fi friends - have the money via grifting member dues, have the time because they're all unemployed, have the drive because they're socially moronic, have the motivation because they're a scam organization that fluffs up each other's releases and don't want to be exposed, additional motivation being that they are themselves pedophiles or actively protect pedophiles and don't want that exposed, they have rules/regs for litigation by members in their bylines
SFWA is the only source that makes any sense, unless Niki's mom is somehow filthy rich and bankrolling things. But that would make all of his wording quite odd.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

I wouldn’t spend my toilet time on this board if I didn’t think the higher purpose of shining a light on SFWA treachery and mocking Patrick S Tomlinson’s horrible life and times wasn’t worth it. It is. By pursuing the truth we’ve opened up some avenues into this bullshit organization and I’m proud of that, and I think once you get the cadence of this place you will, too. Thanks for your contributions so far and i hope you continue working with us and bringing the Patso mockery to a wider audience.
It's a constant back and forth thing for me. I grew up around gay people with parents that didn't give a shit so I didn't care. Then I see shit like Desmond is amazing and those gay parades where they are fisting people in public/walking people on leashes in front of children and I fantasize about bringing back the Colosseum for degenerates. Then I come here and see your admirable hate and vitriol for Pat, his fridge wife, and his found family and I snap right back.

It's a very difficult situaaation.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I could care less you’re gay. You’re a true Brotherman who’s brought me many laughs and I’ve had some great exchanges with on this board. Then again my cousins been out since the 90’s so I haven’t really ever felt gay panic or homophobia.

I literally have only called Patrick and his cabal of morons “faggot” on this board. I would never call you that and I rather was happy you came back. Anyone who has a problem can kiss your gay ass.
Way to suck a gay man’s ass you fucking faggot.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.
I’ve tried giving you tips and being an all around faggot, but slow your fucking roll faggot. He was busting your fucking balls. No one gives a fuck about you and you’re a convenience at best. You don’t get da show, fine. Then come in with good shit and not respond like a butt hurt faggot. Butt hurt faggot.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I’ve tried giving you tips and being an all around faggot, but slow your fucking roll faggot. He was busting your fucking balls. No one gives a fuck about you and you’re a convenience at best. You don’t get da show, fine. Then come in with good shit and not respond like a butt hurt faggot. Butt hurt faggot.

Do you think Jon is suggesting that we should raise a generation of superkids?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Haven't those faggot cops in Australia started gassing you "anti-vaxxers" yet or are you triple pumped with chinky jew cum juice?
Me waiting to be taken to the concentration camp

360_F_350464_A80WBq0WfCUeoyUIR6cHw67d9Jy8eA.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Say fuck and faggot again, stupid.