• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I seriously have to hold back on a long-ass Joe scroll if you guys keep bickering at each other like that.
It makes me uncomfortable. I hate uncomfortable.

:image_9253_m:

spaghetti-wall.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pig was funny before Jon got here and will be funny after he leaves. In the meantime, myself and several others also find it funny to attack Jon for absolutely no reason. You're free to disagree with me just I like disagree with 95% of the shit in the offtopic forums - the difference is I don't go in there and try to convince others to stop positing what I don't think is funny because that would be even less funny. If I don't like it I can go get a new hobby.

The only people I have explicitly agreed to not fuck with are Jon and Adrienne Snyder because they are civilians and asked to be left alone. We didn't take JDA hostage here, he barged in and put his feet up. So he's fair game. I don't post shit here hoping all 60 of us will find it funny - I post shit I think is funny and if you don't like it you can call me a faggot or hide my content and not read it.
agreed. listen I like jon, back when I was on twitter we were mutual follows and all my interactions with him with friendly/pleasant. but coming to this place and acting like you'll be exempt from the same rules everyone else goes by is a mistake. Everyone here has thick skin because they know they are going to catch shit at some point or another. I might not always agree with boomia, but I respect that he takes the beating and gets on with it (yea I know, respect is gay). Trying to be the one to lead this gang of maniacs or thinking your above it all is not something anyone is going to tolerate.