• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Okay found it.

Josiah Tape #1

34:50

"We're currently fighting them in both Wisconsin and California... and right now we're closing in on $100,000"

Tape #2

"49:00 - We aren't paying a penny. They've made enough enemies with enough people. This is not coming out of my wallet"

It's circumstantial evidence, but put the two together and the most likely source is SFWA.

G

Okay found it.

Josiah Tape #1

34:50

"We're currently fighting them in both Wisconsin and California... and right now we're closing in on $100,000"

Tape #2

"49:00 - We aren't paying a penny. They've made enough enemies with enough people. This is not coming out of my wallet"

It's circumstantial evidence, but put the two together and the most likely source is SFWA.
In all honesty, speculating they did is opinion, the onus is on them to prove you defamed them and that would require proof they didn't fund it, making that claim without irrefutable proof is not actionable, you can always retract. That should absolutely be in that piece, that the SFWA funded his suit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
If you want to win these wars... allies who are trying to help you.

Nigger what?

You're about to have to fuck back off to whatever middle-school girl wartime manga bullshit you peddle to the fags.

Tone your shit down before the deck guns of the motherfucking unsinkable dreadnought Owen A Forums aim dead at you.

Sperg on deez nutz.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
In all honesty, speculating they did is opinion, the onus is on them to prove you defamed them and that would require proof they didn't fund it, making that claim without irrefutable proof is not actionable, you can always retract. That should absolutely be in that piece, that the SFWA funded his suit.
We fucked up and didn't get to the book income discovery. Hurt book sales? There are no book sales to hurt.
Fawk, ran my Western Star into a ditch.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I’ll never stop laughing at the fact Dr Pizza got popped for prepositioning an FBI agent online then claiming he was gathering evidence to turn the agent into the FBI. The old Pete Townsend defense. Lol.
sometimes ya just panic. See also every excuse those guys gave chris hanson when he would walk in the kitchen

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.
I hear you, and I get it. This board has really sharp elbows..it’s part of the culture here. I’m an out gay man..the only one who is open about it here…and the amount of offensive and truly hurtful shit that I’ve had to laugh off and just roll with for years is staggering. Some people take it too far as a habit, some are just joking, but I truly believe there’s an undercurrent of honest and truth here.

I wouldn’t spend my toilet time on this board if I didn’t think the higher purpose of shining a light on SFWA treachery and mocking Patrick S Tomlinson’s horrible life and times wasn’t worth it. It is. By pursuing the truth we’ve opened up some avenues into this bullshit organization and I’m proud of that, and I think once you get the cadence of this place you will, too. Thanks for your contributions so far and i hope you continue working with us and bringing the Patso mockery to a wider audience.