• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA's 100K

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I didn't ask that to be a "well actually" guy, I asked it to get it for an actual news article to amplify the signal and wreck this guy's public relations cuz he's a terrible douche. If you want to win these wars, don't be dumbasses to allies who are trying to help you. I know most of the forum gets it but there are a few of you who need to see the bigger picture and stop instinctively sperging out.
It's becoming clearer and clearer that you can't hang

G

Gotta disagree with ya. He's a good egg, but he's way too fucking eager. Glad he's here, appreciate everything he brings to the table. Just don't feel like that buys him special treatment. Everyone here takes a beating when they act douchey, he should be no exception.
I agree 100%, but I also think it's bullshit to talk shit about his wife.

He didn't come here and post pics of her. Also, she's attractive and seems cool. Anyone who can't acknowledge that is a complete and utter fag.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I agree 100%, but I also think it's bullshit to talk shit about his wife.

He didn't come here and post pics of her. Also, she's attractive and seems cool. Anyone who can't acknowledge that is a complete and utter fag.
May be bullshit, but we crack jokes about Kuhn's kid becoming sandwich spread. Drawing the line at someone's chick isn't realistic. Ain't saying I agree with it, but I'd expect the same if it were me and I doubt I'd have the luxury of people coming to my defense. He's already getting treated with kid gloves compared to the average rascal.

G

May be bullshit, but we crack jokes about Kuhn's kid becoming sandwich spread. Drawing the line at someone's chick isn't realistic. Ain't saying I agree with it, but I'd expect the same if it were me and I doubt I'd have the luxury of people coming to my defense. He's already getting treated with kid gloves compared to the average rascal.
Okay, we can agree to disagree. I'm not here to police anyone's thoughts. Just think it's lame

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
How did that information even leak? Why did you choose to remain here after it did? Seriously asking
that's actually not really what happened. it's a long story.

it came about after my whole schizophrenic meltdown with my landlord which exposed me as a single woman, when i had previously made myself out to be a single mom.

i stayed because you know what people had really genuinely heartwarming comforting loving things to say to me as gay as that is. but i still have to face the comments reminding me of the most painful thing in my life everyday. boo hoo.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
do you think it's lame that people always talk about me having my kids taken away
She brings up a good point, she's been around for a whole fuckin' lotta years and she still eats more shit than anybody still to this day. JDA shows up and half the forum lines up to make sure our little darling doesn't get bruised too badly. If we don't show mercy to our own, I don't see why we should be expected to coddle outsiders.

G

She brings up a good point, she's been around for a whole fuckin' lotta years and she still eats more shit than anybody still to this day. JDA shows up and half the forum lines up to make sure our little darling doesn't get bruised too badly. If we don't show mercy to our own, I don't see why we should be expected to coddle outsiders.
He is so polarizing, i am screaming...too much stimuli for me

This autist taking his blocks home...