• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is having a meltdown and engaging in a Twitter argument with news site Bounding in Comics, which covered his court loss

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I assumed Audrey was somehow related to Katherine Hepburn until a couple years ago, when I looked it up.

I assumed the same about Danny and Donald Glover, but for different reasons. Very different reasons.

I made the same mistake as a young, dumb schoolboy.

Loved both Hepburn's though, for very different reasons.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Pat gatekeeping humor regarding that pic of a kitchen knife in his ass crack.

20220124_061024.jpg

20220124_055804.jpg

steelthygeeek killing it for us today.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
So I missed quite a few shifts during the old forum (the last incarnation, at least) breaking apart and never got around to lingerrr longer.

1. Who or what is dangernoodle? I figured Quasi101 was our admin and captain?
2. If Quasi is missing, who is @admin ?

Was Quasi a false flag this whole time? And why are we OT posting on dead actresses beefers. I don't fucking get it.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
So I missed quite a few shifts during the old forum (the last incarnation, at least) breaking apart and never got around to lingerrr longer.

1. Who or what is dangernoodle? I figured Quasi101 was our admin and captain?
2. If Quasi is missing, who is @admin ?

Was Quasi a false flag this whole time? And why are we OT posting on dead actresses beefers. I don't fucking get it.

#2 Let me correct the record.

id imagine rick made a phone call crying (literally) and the sfwa pedo group juat said fuck it and picked up the 24k. also helps explain why they just gave up at the end and didn't want to pay minc and resto anymore $.
from @admin I saw a post from quasi on reddit (where is that guy?) and he said that definitely did not happen.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Pat thanks the guy for briinging old books to sign but forgot that he posted about the guy just buying them and the photos you can tell they have never been opened let alone read.

FJuCz3NX0AIjZfB

I don't know if someone has already pointed this out, but his lanyard says "Presenter" so he's not a fan, he's just another industry stooge.

G

I've barely fucking slept.

And even as a corpse, still more beautiful than Nikki.
She was incredibly beautiful and photogenic. Very talented and charismatic too. But she wasn't sexy (in my opinion.) There was something childlike about her, and I don't just mean the flat chest! If she'd had a little bit more meat on her bones and a bit of Rita Hayworth/Lauren Bacall attitude she would've been the complete package.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
She was incredibly beautiful and photogenic. Very talented and charismatic too. But she wasn't sexy (in my opinion.) There was something childlike about her, and I don't just mean the flat chest! If she'd had a little bit more meat on her bones and a bit of Rita Hayworth/Lauren Bacall attitude she would've been the complete package.

I'll give you Rita to an extent, moreso Bacall (seriously, she was a true ball buster. AND she coined the name Rat Pack. Bogart was a very lucky man.), but you don't think she got sexy as she aged?

Roman Holiday, I very much agree she looked very young - and if I remember, she was. Pretty, but not sexual at all. That feels wrong. But by Breakfast at Tiffany's, I would say she was sexy. She was older, more confident, and had filled in. Her build then was similar to Gosia's, but being a dancer, Gosia is quite lithe.

But hey, I still prefer Katherine over Audrey, because Kathy was a badass, and most of all, funny.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Audrey Hepburn was a strange choice for Breakfast at Tiffany's considering the character is supposed to be a dirty hooer.

I think it was mostly a visual thing, the book's title sounded fancy and Hepburn looks like you could use her shit for toothpaste.

Roman Holiday didn't have enough plot for me. There were no twists and turns, it just plodded on till the end - like Footloose.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
She was incredibly beautiful and photogenic. Very talented and charismatic too. But she wasn't sexy (in my opinion.)
Very seldom is someone from the old days sexy. Marilyn Monroe isn't sexy by today's standards. I never saw the big deal.

I think there's beauty, and there's sexiness. Beauty is forever, but sexy is only relative. You can find music videos from the 90s with dancing white girls, and their arses are flatter than a gook's face. Bizarre, eh?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Audrey Hepburn was a strange choice for Breakfast at Tiffany's considering the character is supposed to be a dirty hooer.

I think it was mostly a visual thing, the book's title sounded fancy and Hepburn looks like you could use her shit for toothpaste.

Roman Holiday didn't have enough plot for me. There were no twists and turns, it just plodded on till the end - like Footloose.

Fair, but that's more a credit to Peck and Hepburn. The right cast and good chemistry can carry a thin or complicated plot - look at The Thin Man. William Powell and Myrna Loy carry that film everytime they're on camera, and the movie suffered when they weren't on screen. They were so damn good, they carry each sequel as the quality got subsequently weaker.

Footloose sucks.