• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is having a meltdown and engaging in a Twitter argument with news site Bounding in Comics, which covered his court loss

G

hqdefault.jpg
And that a paragraph does that to you, explains why we're at where, we're at, including places with vax passports. If you can look at the past 2 years and feel like you do, your opinion offers little to no value. You're too cool for the room, "we get it" now be ruled harder and simp for your overlords by claiming responding is pointless.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And that a paragraph does that to you, explains why we're at where, we're at, including places with vax passports. If you can look at the past 2 years and feel like you do, your opinion offers little to no value. You're too cool for the room, "we get it" now be ruled harder and simp for your overlords by claiming responding is pointless.

don’t look at Facebook, problem solved. It’s that simple. My Facebook hasn’t posted anything for about 8 years, it’s just full of boomers sharing their hot takes, usually about how kids these days don’t have a work ethic and are offended by everything bla bla bla bla

just ignore it and it stops.

G

don’t look at Facebook, problem solved. It’s that simple. My Facebook hasn’t posted anything for about 8 years, it’s just full of boomers sharing their hot takes, usually about how kids these days don’t have a work ethic and are offended by everything bla bla bla bla

just ignore it and it stops.
OK I live in Ontario, they have Vax passports here, for 2 years my kids can't play sports, my back surgery which probably will make me feel better, when I shovel our endless snow, has been postponed repeatedly due to it. They are discussing vax mandates, extra taxes, a host of shit. How does a person ignore that unless they're some loser living in a rented room that gets high daily and plays xbox daily? Your take is sad, I'm sorry you see the world as being so meaningless that you think....maaaaannnn, just chill and it all stops. I'm watching my life be wrecked in real time due to "them" on that side.

I'm also not so self absorbed that a "hot take" has me cringing. I suggest you follow your own advice on that and follow mine on you being robbed of your freedom.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
OK I live in Ontario, they have Vax passports here, for 2 years my kids can't play sports, my back surgery which probably will make me feel better, when I shovel our endless snow, has been postponed repeatedly due to it. They are discussing vax mandates, extra taxes, a host of shit. How does a person ignore that unless they're some loser living in a rented room that gets high daily and plays xbox daily? Your take is sad, I'm sorry you see the world as being so meaningless that you think....maaaaannnn, just chill and it all stops. I'm watching my life be wrecked in real time due to "them" on that side.

I'm also not so self absorbed that a "hot take" has me cringing. I suggest you follow your own advice on that and follow mine on you being robbed of your freedom.

I promise you this, nobody cares what you think online, the people who care what you think are in your own real life. You’re being angry at shadows and straw men.

If you want to change things, protest - get on the street, don’t comply, donate to people doing something about it. Volunteer. Something real.

Writing unsolicited boomer takes online just causes stress for you, and everyone else ignores it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's a commentary on his lack of character that he posits himself as a "good person", yet he will endlessly and tirelessly crusade like this against anyone to save his (online) reputation.

Yet this "good person" hasn't so much as written a message to Adrienne to try and get his daughter into his life. His Twitter account, Hooligans and his online reputation mean more to him than his own daughter. This is evidenced by his actions.

You aren't a good person, Patrick. And you aren't exempt from karma. It took a few years, but you're finally reaping the benefits of your years of online toxic and abusive behavior.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It's a commentary on his lack of character that he posits himself as a "good person", yet he will endlessly and tirelessly crusade like this against anyone to save his (online) reputation.

Yet this "good person" hasn't so much as written a message to Adrienne to try and get his daughter into his life. His Twitter account, Hooligans and his online reputation mean more to him than his own daughter. This is evidenced by his actions.

You aren't a good person, Patrick. And you aren't exempt from karma. It took a few years, but you're finally reaping the benefits of your years of online toxic and abusive behavior.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy.
The amount of virtue-signaling one does online is almost always in inverse proportion to how much of a raging piece of shit that person is. It's practically a fucking law of nature.

Forum Clout
He didn't lose, he just ran out of other people's money.
I'm sure thats how he will spin it when he finally opens his mouth about it.

He's going to claim that the judges and his lawyers were idiots who don't know anything about the internet and that's why he stopped the case since they ran out of money. They knew if it continued it would've probably gotten tossed at the next status hearing or they were going to be on the hook for more legal fees with the Google subponea.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Its funny how you dont see flat assed 80s bodies anymore (flas ass but athletic). Every 2nd White woman now has a Negroid shelf ass. Makes me think our thoughts shape our appearances to an extent (not as much as working out, eating...etc but definitely an influence)

It might have a lot to do with the fact that it just wasn't widely known at the time that a woman could grow her glutes significantly through weighted glute bridges and hip thrusts. Sure, they probably knew about it in Brazil, but without scientific study people probably just assumed that was a genetic trait of Brazilians. Most bodybuilding science comes from the military and male dominated sports, and it just wasn't really studied much in women until recently.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

Quebec is really fucked as of today. Mandatory vax passports to enter any store larger than 1,500 square meters (except grocery and pharmacies) and they're about to unveil their "first dose strategy for the unvaccinated". It's fucking psychotic there.

G

Quebec is really fucked as of today. Mandatory vax passports to enter any store larger than 1,500 square meters (except grocery and pharmacies) and they're about to unveil their "first dose strategy for the unvaccinated". It's fucking psychotic there.

This pandemic made me realize, Quebec's "heart" is with France/EU etc. They are operating on a completely different playbook than the rest of the country. They are experiencing European levels restrictions and infringements. Idk, people are talking about American states leaving the union but I think if there's going to be an actual split it will be Quebec from Canada.