• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is having a meltdown and engaging in a Twitter argument with news site Bounding in Comics, which covered his court loss

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat thanks the guy for briinging old books to sign but forgot that he posted about the guy just buying them and the photos you can tell they have never been opened let alone read.

FJuCz3NX0AIjZfB

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pat thanks the guy for briinging old books to sign but forgot that he posted about the guy just buying them and the photos you can tell they have never been opened let alone read.

FJuCz3NX0AIjZfB
Good work. Pig thought he could get away with it. He wasn't counting on our level of autism.. not since day one.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You're famous now, pig. Just what you wanted. You should thank Josiah and friends for it all, but since you won't, I will; most loffs I've had in years.
Congratulations, jiggle-tits. I'm gonna enjoy what happens to you nnnnnneeeeeeexxxxxxxalright!

G

Whomever he is, needs to leave carol out of this!
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/SisyphusUnleas/status/1485445672434294788?s=20[/URL]
View attachment 20832
This retard blocked me because I said the admin wasn't a lawyer and got it wrong. This doesn't constitute a threat. This is clearly a figure of speech full of bluster and Pat needs to be put in actual fear for it to be a threat.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
So you are saying pat didnt even sue the right admin? If that was a dangernoodle site, he cant use that as proof for quasis site.
He wouldn't even be able to sue dangernoodle for that, section 230. He'd have to subpoena him and request information on the person who posted it. Regardless, that was over two years ago. Statute of limitations is long up and I'm sure any records from the users on that website are also long gone. Most ISPs don't keep logs of IP addresses longer than 18 months anyways, so even if he got some info, it would be a dead end case just like the last one.