• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is having a meltdown and engaging in a Twitter argument with news site Bounding in Comics, which covered his court loss

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Seems like you're really intimidating them, Pat

Screenshot_20220123-223528_Brave.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Could be. This is one of those times where pat tries to call in any help can get. Might be a good time to take note of the few that try to vouch for pat.
Can't think of too many other of his sidekicks that made a habit of coming to our stomping grounds and taking screenshots. Account from 2019, ain't seen Frank since around that time. I'm very suspicious.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he can get Tucker to say his name on tv because of this. Thats all this is. He wants tucker to call him names and Pat will think he is some left wing hero and that he might get his check back.

Transparent pat.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That's what he did during the hearing when he didn't know the proTocol. He thought that his twitter being banned was somehow relevant to an argument about free speech. Because it was important to him.
Pat was lucky the judge didnt shit on him for that and was nice enough to let his lawyer try to find out why pat interrupted.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Pat was lucky the judge didnt shit on him for that and was nice enough to let his lawyer try to find out why pat interrupted.
By butting in like that, he did the equivalent of busting the courtroom door open, waddling his way up to the podium in the middle of the hearing, and declaring "excuse me, judge child, I have some important information that you need to look over before continuing." He could have been found in contempt of court for what he did.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
By butting in like that, he did the equivalent of busting the courtroom door open, waddling his way up to the podium in the middle of the hearing, and declaring "excuse me, judge child, I have some important information that you need to look over before continuing." He could have been found in contempt of court for what he did.
I was hoping that was what was going to happen. Since it was an odd setup through zoom they were more understanding about interruptions.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
It was one of those "free" twitter accounts from the secret forum, but Rick blocks instantly so I need to surf between google accounts to have one I can see him in and one tom respond.
It's been said here a bunch of times, but you're supposed to:
  1. create account
  2. block Pat
  3. when you want to respond, you unblock, respond, then quickly re-block
This is what Pat does all day. If you block him first, he can't block you and all of your responses are visible to everyone. He does this all day to everyone else. You just need to block him first so he has no control.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
It's been said here a bunch of times, but you're supposed to:
  1. create account
  2. block Pat
  3. when you want to respond, you unblock, respond, then quickly re-block
This is what Pat does all day. If you block him first, he can't block you and all of your responses are visible to everyone. He does this all day to everyone else. You just need to block him first so he has no control.
He can still block you, but he's unable to retweet, hide, or reply directly to anything you post.