• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is having a meltdown and engaging in a Twitter argument with news site Bounding in Comics, which covered his court loss

G

It's been said here a bunch of times, but you're supposed to:
  1. create account
  2. block Pat
  3. when you want to respond, you unblock, respond, then quickly re-block
This is what Pat does all day. If you block him first, he can't block you and all of your responses are visible to everyone. He does this all day to everyone else. You just need to block him first so he has no control.
Will do on my next fresh one.

G

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I remember someone on Fat's side called Sisyphus from a while back, but I forgot all the details. It could be someone else, because they're all unoriginal retards, or maybe them all being sissies who fuss all day confused me. Either way...

14-A6-FD99-7-BE9-4-EA1-A2-D0-89-C1942-D85-E9.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly are iconic.
They're both stupidly attractive and talented. Kelly a little more talented, but Hepburn is so attractive it's like she's inhuman. Young Brigitte Bardot is on the same level of attractiveness (though nowhere near as talented) although good God did she age like a turnip. François Hardy is another absolute doll.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
They're both stupidly attractive and talented. Kelly a little more talented, but Hepburn is so attractive it's like she's inhuman. Young Brigitte Bardot is on the same level of attractiveness (though nowhere near as talented) although good God did she age like a turnip. François Hardy is another absolute doll.
I love Françoise Hardy! My two favorite songs by Hardy and Bardot:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

It amazes me, knowing Audrey Hepburn's life story, that her very first starring role got her an Oscar, and was a massive success.

I'm not saying Oscar's aren't bullshit, they ultimately are - but I love Roman Holiday, and if you don't know it's her first real role, you can't really tell. She's a fucking natural. She holds her own with Gregory Peck, and she's naturally charming. Hands down one of the most beautiful women alive.

Hitchcock knew how to pick blondes, like Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, but NOBODY compared in beauty like the young, dark haired Audrey Hepburn.