• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is having a meltdown and engaging in a Twitter argument with news site Bounding in Comics, which covered his court loss

G

i hate all of these political personalities

boring insufferable cunts. If you just live your life ignoring politics then nothing will ever bother you, it’s a weird game they all play to be angry at someone all the time to mask how hollow and gay their lives are
I disagree, politics are no different than the law of the jungle. It's the modern version of survival of the fittest, it's what we have now, we no longer can just kill our competition and those that would do us harm, so we challenge them with ideas. It's adulting, to be political, unless you lack critical thinking skills, like a rick and argue like a "CHILD".

G

It's been said here a bunch of times, but you're supposed to:
  1. create account
  2. block Pat
  3. when you want to respond, you unblock, respond, then quickly re-block
This is what Pat does all day. If you block him first, he can't block you and all of your responses are visible to everyone. He does this all day to everyone else. You just need to block him first so he has no control.
Pat, just wave the white flag...are you reading this? we are like the most relentless entity to come out of this realm.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I disagree, politics are no different than the law of the jungle. It's the modern version of survival of the fittest, it's what we have now, we no longer can just kill our competition and those that would do us harm, so we challenge them with ideas. It's adulting, to be political, unless you lack critical thinking skills, like a rick and argue like a "CHILD".

That’s so boring and gay. Honestly just ignore it and stop thinking you’re in an “ideological war” - it’s just a way to get regular dopamine hits of righteous anger.

The difference between Trump and Biden in every day life is so trivially small it’s essentially meaningless. Even when I come across the hyper woke people they’re basically fine, if you don’t feed their bullshit they’re just normal. Online activists don’t exist in real life.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
That’s so boring and gay. Honestly just ignore it and stop thinking you’re in an “ideological war” - it’s just a way to get regular dopamine hits of righteous anger.

The difference between Trump and Biden in every day life is so trivially small it’s essentially meaningless. Even when I come across the hyper woke people they’re basically fine, if you don’t feed their bullshit they’re just normal. Online activists don’t exist in real life.
I agree with most of this but I have a stupid friend I grew up with who lived in Brooklyn for the last 8 years and he always brings it back to politics after moving back. I had to stop hanging out with him it was so bad. The mask thing really broke his brain.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Very seldom is someone from the old days sexy. Marilyn Monroe isn't sexy by today's standards. I never saw the big deal.

I think there's beauty, and there's sexiness. Beauty is forever, but sexy is only relative. You can find music videos from the 90s with dancing white girls, and their arses are flatter than a gook's face. Bizarre, eh?

I for one like small white girl asses and I think everyone trying to have a fat gross Nigel Igger ass is gross.

G

I agree with most of this but I have a stupid friend I grew up with who lived in Brooklyn for the last 8 years and he always brings it back to politics after moving back. I had to stop hanging out with him it was so bad. The mask thing really broke his brain.
The ppl who rule us laugh at terms like "liberal or conservative"...or even concepts like feminism. They still engage in arranged marriages for one (Jared Kushner + Ivanka Trump for eg).

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

“yeah man that’s crazy” when he tries, I’m sure it will stop and then you can just be normal and drink or whatever the fuck.

it’s all WWE wrestling lol

G

I for one like small white girl asses and I think everyone trying to have a fat gross Nigel Igger ass is gross.
Its funny how you dont see flat assed 80s bodies anymore (flas ass but athletic). Every 2nd White woman now has a Negroid shelf ass. Makes me think our thoughts shape our appearances to an extent (not as much as working out, eating...etc but definitely an influence)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Its funny how you dont see flat assed 80s bodies anymore (flas ass but athletic). Every 2nd White woman now has a Negroid shelf ass. Makes me think our thoughts shape our appearances to an extent (not as much as working out, eating...etc but definitely an influence)

it’s because obesity is becoming the norm and they have power in numbers which is why they all say things like “I’m not fat” like Pat because they aren’t 500lb or pretend being fat is okay or normal, which it isn’t. A statistical norm isn’t a healthy goal, just because most people are fat doesn’t mean you should be.

I loathe fat people, I smoke and will be treated like a pariah because “I’m killing myself” (which is true and I don’t care) but fat people always get a pass by doing the same thing with their greed and laziness.

I will force myself to run enough so I can do marathons, then chain smoke at the end. It doesn’t make sense but I want to die not fat. Fat is disgusting.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
He is a complete lunatic. What is he talking about? He seems to think if he says it it's true.
Fatsos lack of self awareness fuels champagne comedy. I gotta say Im addicted to the fat rube at this point. He probably spends an hour in the morning spewing corny ass mantras at himself in the mirror. I mean its not like he’s got a job he has to show up to.

G

We are in an idealogical war, one side, mine wants people to speak and say what they think even if I disagree, the other wants me silenced and it does change depending on who is in control. I don't get dopamine hits from debating, if anything it gives me indigestion that I can't even have an opportunity any more to even have my opinions be known. The sheer number of faggots who would see my kids pics on FB and threaten to call "family services" because I was a racist, is unreal. How can I not frame that in an us vs them mindset, should I just roll over and not be myself because they lack the emotional control to not become deranged and scream when they hear my point out that niggers commit interracial crime on whites at rates 5000% greater than the reverse (true story, about half a million to 50k crimes at less than 1/5 the population). We just see it differently.... do you have kids?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
it’s because obesity is becoming the norm and they have power in numbers which is why they all say things like “I’m not fat” like Pat because they aren’t 500lb or pretend being fat is okay or normal, which it isn’t. A statistical norm isn’t a healthy goal, just because most people are fat doesn’t mean you should be.

I loathe fat people, I smoke and will be treated like a pariah because “I’m killing myself” (which is true and I don’t care) but fat people always get a pass by doing the same thing with their greed and laziness.

I will force myself to run enough so I can do marathons, then chain smoke at the end. It doesn’t make sense but I want to die not fat. Fat is disgusting.
Fat cunts like Betsy Resto

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We are in an idealogical war, one side, mine wants people to speak and say what they think even if I disagree, the other wants me silenced and it does change depending on who is in control. I don't get dopamine hits from debating, if anything it gives me indigestion that I can't even have an opportunity any more to even have my opinions be known. The sheer number of faggots who would see my kids pics on FB and threaten to call "family services" because I was a racist, is unreal. How can I not frame that in an us vs them mindset, should I just roll over and not be myself because they lack the emotional control to not become deranged and scream when they hear my point out that niggers commit interracial crime on whites at rates 5000% greater than the reverse (true story, about half a million to 50k crimes at less than 1/5 the population). We just see it differently.... do you have kids?

hqdefault.jpg