• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
found on /thisisfunnysomehow

F1-C4-BF76-0297-4826-8470-3-AB89-E9984-AA.jpg

Holy shit. When you hit him with the legal copypaste I almost fucking fell outta my chair

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
nice dead parents

Hopefully Sandy and Dave don't have cell service in Hell. It'd be horrible if they sent him messages from the underworld.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s insane how he thought his little euro trip was this insane adventure that would impress all the other rubes.

This WILD MAN is STILL HUNGOVER! And he went TO EUROPE! Who can afford that?!?!?
He seems to believe it’s still the 1950s where people getting on a plane, wow! Is still an impressive privileged feat.

you travelled? Tell me all about it!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think he will turn and realize Pat is fat idiot piece of shit. I remember that fat band guy from a while ago talked tough defending Pat and said it was “impossible” that Pat signed away his daughter and that a father would never do that like it’s the worst thing in the world. Once shown Pat did just that he said it’s not a big deal and that Pat probably did it for a good reason. SFWA has pedo’s in the group yet people like this dork ignore it and say we’re the problem. No sane person can look at Pats behavior and be a fan.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don’t think he will turn and realize Pat is fat idiot piece of shit. I remember that fat band guy from a while ago talked tough defending Pat and said it was “impossible” that Pat signed away his daughter and that a father would never do that like it’s the worst thing in the world. Once shown Pat did just that he said it’s not a big deal and that Pat probably did it for a good reason. SFWA has pedo’s in the group yet people like this dork ignore it and say we’re the problem. No sane person can look at Pats behavior and be a fan.

The men of today really need a punch in the fucking mouth.

The concept of "Masculinity" and it being considered a four letter word is mystifying. Being masculine doesn't mean you're an asshole - and to me, "toxic masculinity" really is just a man being an asshole.

Masculinity to me isn't a bad thing, it's about having a morality, being a gentleman, but standing for your beliefs. These dinner mashers are just cunts.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The men of today really need a punch in the fucking mouth.

The concept of "Masculinity" and it being considered a four letter word is mystifying. Being masculine doesn't mean you're an asshole - and to me, "toxic masculinity" really is just a man being an asshole.

Masculinity to me isn't a bad thing, it's about having a morality, being a gentleman, but standing for your beliefs. These dinner mashers are just cunts.
Most of what constitutes being masculine / a man entails taking care of your responsibilities.

That's anathema in the eyes of these perpetual toddlers and their lives of immaturity and selfishness.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Embarrassed ourselves? Pat gets into fights on twitter with accounts pretending to be his teeth, his fence, his bar stool, and his toilet. He actually said he became a fan of how Pat has to respond to everything like a lunatic including fights on twitter with his toilet. If you can’t see the humor in that then you’re taking things way to seriously.