• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
i just sat down and listened to it and the dude apparently read a JDA post about it and got the info from there. He has apparently never talked to Patso.

That said, you're 100% correct. I would never trust Rick with anything I was trying to keep a secret. NDA or not.
Hopefully it won’t irritate Rick if we just claim this as fact and that this guy told us. He probably won’t want to correct any of that.

G

Oh we're up to 200k in legal fees now. Also devotes a couple minutes to calling him not fat

Nice putting your whole resume on Facebook, stupid

04f26371dcd5003c175ab4d06d95c4c2.jpg

501b29ee8f79dd2cc5f7ea4bb1fe56ad.jpg
As a black woman can you confirm for us the black fist on her profile is an acknowledgement that African American men fist her fish hole open before dropping rib and watermelon stink bombs in it?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
lmao these are the kinds of things that you ask yourself in a 100-level creative writing class in college. But here's Pat scrawling it on a bar napkin and displaying it on social media like he's a genius solving a difficult equation in a Eureka moment. Also hilarious that these are simply open-ended thoughts or questions without him formulating any answers.

It's like an analog to Joe's Bacon, Egg, Cheese on a Hard Roll rant. Back-patting and self-congratulatory planning without any of the actual work. ANYONE CAN DO IT

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
lmao these are the kinds of things that you ask yourself in a 100-level creative writing class in college. But here's Pat scrawling it on a bar napkin and displaying it on social media like he's a genius solving a difficult equation in a Eureka moment. Also hilarious that these are simply open-ended thoughts or questions without him formulating any answers.

It's like an analog to Joe's Bacon, Egg, Cheese on a Hard Roll rant. Back-patting and self-congratulatory planning without any of the actual work. ANYONE CAN DO IT

I am preparing my panel lecture, child. You civilians do not understand the creative process. You may stray from the plot for a scene about lusting after minors.

G

Would be a downright shame if his amazon reviews were updated.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/Eric-J.-Hildeman/e/B001QV57C8%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share[/URL]

"Eric Hildeman was ticketed for the ministry in his youth, but learned too much in Bible College and left religion altogether. From 2008 through 2010 he returned to college at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee to become a high school science teacher, only to find that Gov. Walker's law, Act 10, had taken away many incentives for being a teacher. Now he has over 300+ college credit hours and only one Bachelors degree to show for it. He is a member of MENSA, president of SWiFT, the Southeast Wisconsin Freethinkers, and is founder of the Milwaukee Science Fiction League. He currently works as an accountant and freelances as an author."

Also here is some book he is working on:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.inkshares.com/books/raising-the-light[/URL]

it says "Eric Hildeman is an accountant and blogger living in Milwaukee, WI. His stories have been published in the anthologies, ’Zombie Jesus and Other True Stories,’ ’These Vampires Don’t Sparkle,’ and the inaugural issue of Bastion magazine."

Not sure if I can find those but I will look later this evening.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

How do mathematicians predict the future? Oh, I guess it’s because they’re brilliant.

What a stupid premise. Why do these beady eyed skinny fat atheist’s have to make absolutely everything about religion? I bet it really sticks it to Christianity and how reason and logic should dictate everything, it probably has Flying Spaghetti Monster jokes.

What a fucking faggot. I do believe in god but go to church and be overtly religious just to annoy these cunts.