• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
He's got this on his front lawn.
254548183-10226270894462872-5254610413228503764-n.jpg

254548183-10226270894462872-5254610413228503764-n.jpg

Forum Clout
The biggest losers in my high school never got punched in the stomach randomly walking down hallways or pissed on. This guy must be a real fucking dork.
That kind of treatment is reserved for the passive aggressive dorks who write checks that their dorky bodies can't cash. One time in high school, a dork thought it would be funny if he spit a piece of gum at my car as I was driving in the parking lot. The next day, I chewed up five pieces of Hubba Bubba and smashed the gum in his ginger hair. I can still remember his tears of rage.

G

"Ignoring them does not work, child."

Hildeman: "You sure? Seems universal if you don't acknowledge them they get bored...like playing dead when a bear is attacking you.

"Child. You have no idea what you're talking about. Now leT me work my proven meThods."

Hildeman: "Ooooooohhhhhh." *makes onaforums account and becomes the next John Wesley*

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
His penmanship is disgraceful. Look at the I’m and the two, for example. Don’t even get me started on the Tomlinson, that looks awful and just childish. Anyone who has handwriting like this and doesn’t have some crippling hand disability (sorry BDA, still think you’re funny as fawk) should be ashamed of themselves.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"Ignoring them does not work, child."

Hildeman: "You sure? Seems universal if you don't acknowledge them they get bored...like playing dead when a bear is attacking you.

"Child. You have no idea what you're talking about. Now leT me work my proven meThods."

Hildeman: "Ooooooohhhhhh." *makes onaforums account and becomes the next John Wesley*
This is the move; show him all the proof of Pig saying his way works and let the guy figure it out on his own (that Pat's a hopeless mental case).