• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
People in the O&A-verse make me feel like I'm living in some weirdass alternate reality where the average man is 5'5" and either very over- or underweight.

I'm 6'4" 275 lbs and I see guys bigger than me pretty much every time I go out in public.

I'm 6'1" and could've had coffee with Milla Jovovich.

Damn schedules clashing, she'd have gotten my coffee COMP'D!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Are you broader in the chest and shoulders than most?

Hmm yesssssssssssss, child.

c6e7caee930d2c50c6bf6cdb5c0477b9.jpg

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
I'm 6'4" 275 lbs and I see guys bigger than me pretty much every time I go out in public.
Are you sure about that? Perhaps you have the mental disorder I have where chronically low self esteem distorts your reality to the point you feel tiny compared to everyone, it's the same problem the indian from one flew over the cuckoos nest had.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Are you sure about that? Perhaps you have the mental disorder I have where chronically low self esteem distorts your reality to the point you feel tiny compared to everyone, it's the same problem the indian from one flew over the cuckoos nest had.
Maybe it's an Appalachian thing, but there are huge motherfuckers lumbering around all over the place.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I can't believe that this stupid faggot just put out the fact that the SFWA funded Pat's lolsuit. White Trash Pat and his kiddie diddling buddies tried so hard to be coy about it and keep it on the DL, only for this ball washing faggot to make a public proclamation about it.

Nice ally, stupid.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
His penmanship is disgraceful. Look at the I’m and the two, for example. Don’t even get me started on the Tomlinson, that looks awful and just childish. Anyone who has handwriting like this and doesn’t have some crippling hand disability (sorry BDA, still think you’re funny as fawk) should be ashamed of themselves.

58254-B49-56-C9-4-C22-82-DD-EE9-AC01-CD853.jpg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can't believe that this stupid faggot just put out the fact that the SFWA funded Pat's lolsuit. White Trash Pat and his kiddie diddling buddies tried so hard to be coy about it and keep it on the DL, only for this ball washing faggot to make a public proclamation about it.

Nice ally, stupid.
I think Pat had to sign NDA’s related to the SFWA funding the lol suit