• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

G

They both have something in common [URL]https://sacredcowwursthaus.blogspot.com/[/URL]
7JP1aIU.png
Germans eat pork sausages, you Jewish bastard.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It's remarkable how a recap of our history by someone biased in favor of Pat so accurately highlights him as a fat fucking fool
He's the only one who's gotten it the most correct so far. Null, JDA, and that Quartering dude were way off. I think this guy can have a real redemption arc. Edit: I guarantee if he were to directly give Pat advice that Pat's sassing him back would lose all his former good will toward him.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's reg to him still, doesn't always mean it is if the change is recent. The guy who told you wasn't wearing a set of fake nose and mustache glasses was he?

(414) 425-8607 should be a valid landline

they’re pretty adamant it’s nothing to do with them. It hasn’t and won’t stop Patrick getting in touch. Pat doesn’t take no for an answer

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He's the only one who's gotten it the most correct so far. Null, JDA, and that Quartering dude were way off. I think this guy can have a real redemption arc. Edit: I guarantee if he were to directly give Pat advice that Pat's sassing him back would lose all his former good will toward him.
I see a Martin face turn on the horizon, he probably doesn't know Pat abandoned his daughter or thinks it's some pepperoni thing. Once Dan shows him the evidence tonight, I'm sure he'll be quick to turn. Although he might be one of those "don't want kids" types, which actually means he really wants kids for molestation purposes.