• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout

How do mathematicians predict the future? Oh, I guess it’s because they’re brilliant.

What a stupid premise. Why do these beady eyed skinny fat atheist’s have to make absolutely everything about religion? I bet it really sticks it to Christianity and how reason and logic should dictate everything, it probably has Flying Spaghetti Monster jokes.

What a fucking faggot. I do believe in god but go to church and be overtly religious just to annoy these cunts.
It's Asimov's Foundation meets Bill & Ted!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
58254-B49-56-C9-4-C22-82-DD-EE9-AC01-CD853.jpg

Here was Pat's other note from Hooligans -

cd7d4d62fa5c47c91df40d5ccb5d26d7.png

G

Would be a downright shame if his amazon reviews were updated.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/Eric-J.-Hildeman/e/B001QV57C8%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share[/URL]

"Eric Hildeman was ticketed for the ministry in his youth, but learned too much in Bible College and left religion altogether. From 2008 through 2010 he returned to college at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee to become a high school science teacher, only to find that Gov. Walker's law, Act 10, had taken away many incentives for being a teacher. Now he has over 300+ college credit hours and only one Bachelors degree to show for it. He is a member of MENSA, president of SWiFT, the Southeast Wisconsin Freethinkers, and is founder of the Milwaukee Science Fiction League. He currently works as an accountant and freelances as an author."

Also here is some book he is working on:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.inkshares.com/books/raising-the-light[/URL]

it says "Eric Hildeman is an accountant and blogger living in Milwaukee, WI. His stories have been published in the anthologies, ’Zombie Jesus and Other True Stories,’ ’These Vampires Don’t Sparkle,’ and the inaugural issue of Bastion magazine."

Not sure if I can find those but I will look later this evening.
Oh no, Mensa, that's the funny thing, if you take their test they automatically make you a "member" of the these are not smart enough to see the scam person club. I've met or heard of hundreds of Mensa members in my life, none seemed like they were even above average. They all tried to come off as so erudite, but only seemed like they spoke strangely with shoe-horned in words.

G

Not sure if I can find those but I will look later this evening.
I was not able to find a copy of any of these for download anywhere. One of them is available only as a paperback it would seem and another has an ebook copy but its $5.
This one, "Zombie Jesus and Other True Stories", has the most reddit tier name for anything imaginable. Only available as a $12 paperback. Check the cover out. This nigga writing about Hitler?
51ePmoG1eZL.jpg
[MEDIA=amazon]0985029048[/MEDIA]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16128673-zombie-jesus-and-other-true-stories[/URL]

Nearly equally cringe inducing in it's name, "These Vampires Don’t Sparkle" is available as a $5 kindle ebook or $15 paperback. This looks like it may be possible to borrow using some public library affiliated website but I have no access to borrowing it myself, maybe others do and could post his work from the book, third link here.
[MEDIA=amazon]B00LLY5DUG[/MEDIA]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23148846-these-vampires-don-t-sparkle[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://cwmars.overdrive.com/cwmars-douglassimon/content/media/3703979[/URL]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was not able to find a copy of any of these for download anywhere. One of them is available only as a paperback it would seem and another has an ebook copy but its $5.
This one, "Zombie Jesus and Other True Stories", has the most reddit tier name for anything imaginable. Only available as a $12 paperback. Check the cover out. This nigga writing about Hitler?
View attachment 32720

Nearly equally cringe inducing in it's name, "These Vampires Don’t Sparkle" is available as a $5 kindle ebook or $15 paperback. This looks like it may be possible to borrow using some public library affiliated website but I have no access to borrowing it myself, maybe others do and could post his work from the book, third link here.
Wow he's really taking to task the Twilight series!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I eagerly await the sequel, "These Possums Ain't Sleeping."

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
I listened to it. He gets everything wrong to nobody's surprise. He said that Pat must've been a big intimidating guy in school. What a retard. His story about getting pissed on was probably unnecessary.