• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

EraGodless

Forum Clout
LOL yeah, that is definitely bizarre. I've read accounts where others have claimed he wasn't really wrapped too tightly either, apparently he sometimes "heard voices", or so claimed one of her friends who knew him. I mean I dunno, but if I'm a girl dating a dude who "hears voices" I'm certainly not traveling across the country in a van with him.
What would you do if the voice was tiny Elvis?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He clearly killed her. I mean if your GF just randomly went missing you wouldn't just drive her van back home across the country and find a lawyer. You'd call the authorities wherever she went missing and try to find her. I know some are saying it was smart to lawyer up but all fingers are pointing to him regardless and no jury will see that and think innocence if it ever comes to that. He's deranged.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He could very well be dead, but he got like a week head start to go on the run, he couldve left the nation. And if he killed himself, doesnt it seem unlikely it would be without a trace?
True but this story is so big that he won't be able to go anywhere in the world without being noticed. Plus he's some dumb idiot who lived with his parents with his GF. He won't be able to survive especially without his family supporting him. My feeling is that he went on the run to wait and see how the autopsy played out and if it came back uncertain he could have been like every other hood rat who says they ran because THEY WAS SCURRED. Now that it's a homicide he will probably end up offing himself because he knows he's the prime suspect. We'll see.

Covid19

Forum Clout
received_370657081384244.jpeg

Forum Clout
She was a beautiful delicate flower, blossoming into womanhood and forging her own path to success and fulfillment. He was the deranged white male abuser, exploiting her sexuality and manipulating her emotions. She set out on a spiritual journey, full of life, love and promise, only to have it stolen by the hands of white male privilege.

"Please Come Home, Gabby, We Love You"...the new motion picture from BlackWomanTrans Pictures. Directed by Ellen (formerly Alan) Smithee. Coming this fall.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
So I was driving to the pharmacy and wanted something to listen to and I open up the Youtube app and Cumio talking about this bitch is the first thing that comes up in my feed. I listen to it because why not it's better than nothing and this FBI dude changed my mind on this case. After listening to them, this fbi agent points out how great a self defense case would be. There's video of them being in a domestic violence dispute with all the cops as witnesses and making HER at fault. He still hasn't talked to anybody but his lawyer about this case so they have jack shit that can be used against him (aside from actual physical evidence). The only thing that would be bad for him is if the homicide was some sort of blatant killing like having her head cut off or whatever. He could be off somewhere healing any evidence that could have used against him like scratches to his face, arms etc. I actually would like to see this thing go to trial, or better yet, just get off scott free just to trigger all the nancy grace type karens.

Forum Clout
So I was driving to the pharmacy and wanted something to listen to and I open up the Youtube app and Cumio talking about this bitch is the first thing that comes up in my feed. I listen to it because why not it's better than nothing and this FBI dude changed my mind on this case. After listening to them, this fbi agent points out how great a self defense case would be. There's video of them being in a domestic violence dispute with all the cops as witnesses and making HER at fault. He still hasn't talked to anybody but his lawyer about this case so they have jack shit that can be used against him (aside from actual physical evidence). The only thing that would be bad for him is if the homicide was some sort of blatant killing like having her head cut off or whatever. He could be off somewhere healing any evidence that could have used against him like scratches to his face, arms etc. I actually would like to see this thing go to trial, or better yet, just get off scott free just to trigger all the nancy grace type karens.
But jurys these days will just rule in favor of public outcry