• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love seeing how black people are complaining on the news about a missing white girl getting attention over black people. They blame it on “racism” when it’s just that missing black people don’t get ratings just like black on black crime is pretty much ignored. Funny to see news outlets covering blank people upset over missing black girls not getting attention it while being the ones that keep reporting about Gabby.

Snake

Forum Clout
why nobody cares
They're criminal simian manufacturers that have a 50/50 chances of having herpes who on average are a netloss of nearly a million dollars in their lives on the economy, and it takes three White people to mitigate that through their quarter of million contributions in their lifetimes.

Forum Clout
When is the fucking media going to run a story on this missing black man that hasn't been seen since 2014?!? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE????

DluhXZ2UwAEbgou

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
View attachment 7875

I never gave a fuck about this case but of course even knowing nothing about it, it was focused in on because she's White so it would cause human garbage niggers to complain. Everything is fake.

This bitch wanted nothing more than to be a famous Youtuber.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I love seeing how black people are complaining on the news about a missing white girl getting attention over black people. They blame it on “racism” when it’s just that missing black people don’t get ratings just like black on black crime is pretty much ignored. Funny to see news outlets covering blank people upset over missing black girls not getting attention it while being the ones that keep reporting about Gabby.
To be honest I never really cared about this case either. Not a race thing. I just look at the photo to see if I recognize the person then go about my day. I dont watch the news everyday or follow these kind of stories. I dont need daily updates.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
death by strangulation. hard to think they ever find this guy. the nature preserve he was in is huge, you walk into the swamp and kill yourself nobody is going to find you because nobody would ever walk out there.

G

Morbid, but.. my money is on asphyxiation. If he did it i doubt he used a firearm, i don't know much about U.S firearms laws, but if you are doing a road trip through multiple states, isn't it illegal to take a firearm from state to state? I doubt he stabbed her either. With spousal/relationship related homicides it's nearly always either asphyxiation or blunt force trauma.

It would be crazy if it turns out he did do it though, and shot that lesbian couple to make it look like some maniac was on the loose.
Good call Sherlock