• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
He didn't "get away", he's probably already dead. He knows that regardless of the facts his goose is cooked. So he bolted for the forest, where he'll either kill himself or get eaten by a bear or something.
He looks like a soy faggot so I’m thinking he’ll take a hot dose of something or he’s in Mexico.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He didn't "get away", he's probably already dead. He knows that regardless of the facts his goose is cooked. So he bolted for the forest, where he'll either kill himself or get eaten by a bear or something.

I now want Werner Herzog to narrate a detailed investigative story on this a la "Grizzly Man".

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is why everyone hates police. From right wing Nazis to literally commie pedophile leftist fags. You have a domestic violence 911 call, multiple eyewitnesses, physical signs of a violent struggle, and a hysterical female. Police respond and decide the best thing to do is leave some dumb girl alone in the middle of nowhere with the person whom eyewitnesses say was just beating and slapping her. Like nothing could possibly go wrong after the police leave. He was literally formulating plans to murder her while he was talking to the police trying to control the situation and the retarded pigs had no idea.

Mere days later this girl goes missing with no police report from the fiance who was just with her. He also drives her van across the country without her. Does not inform her parents she is missing or that he took her van that they paid for. And then he hides with his parents who also go into hiding. What do the police do? Not even bother to see if he is still hiding in the house. Stakeout the house to try to grab him. Nor take him into custody for an interview. Instead they do nothing and let him just do whatever he wants including traveling. When you have a missing person, young female, who reported domestic violence days before.....against her fiance who just stole her car and left her in the middle of nowhere.....you would think that the fiance might be a person of interest. But not for these retarded law enforcement officers.

If this fiance loser offed himself you basically had the police doing literally nothing. Same with the FBI. Her body was not even found by law enforcement it was found by internet sleuths and amateur bloggers who tracked the movements of the van and found a place it stopped.

G

This is why everyone hates police. From right wing Nazis to literally commie pedophile leftist fags. You have a domestic violence 911 call, multiple eyewitnesses, physical signs of a violent struggle, and a hysterical female. Police respond and decide the best thing to do is leave some dumb girl alone in the middle of nowhere with the person whom eyewitnesses say was just beating and slapping her. Like nothing could possibly go wrong after the police leave. He was literally formulating plans to murder her while he was talking to the police trying to control the situation and the retarded pigs had no idea.

Mere days later this girl goes missing with no police report from the fiance who was just with her. He also drives her van across the country without her. Does not inform her parents she is missing or that he took her van that they paid for. And then he hides with his parents who also go into hiding. What do the police do? Not even bother to see if he is still hiding in the house. Stakeout the house to try to grab him. Nor take him into custody for an interview. Instead they do nothing and let him just do whatever he wants including traveling. When you have a missing person, young female, who reported domestic violence days before.....against her fiance who just stole her car and left her in the middle of nowhere.....you would think that the fiance might be a person of interest. But not for these retarded law enforcement officers.

If this fiance loser offed himself you basically had the police doing literally nothing. Same with the FBI. Her body was not even found by law enforcement it was found by internet sleuths and amateur bloggers who tracked the movements of the van and found a place it stopped.
In his defense, she seemed like an unhinged, dog brained bitch. They both are/were fucking nuts.

Forum Clout
I mean he *probably* did it but even if he didn't he's fucked because people want his head. People are in front of his house chanting death to him.
No matter how it happened no one will ever believe him. If it turns out she went berserk and slit her wrists in a rage it wouldn't matter, as he'd get the blame anyhow. I mean sure, he most likely did it, but nevertheless.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Maybe he got her pregnant, as I assume they were fucking like rabbits in there, and it all dawned on him how fucked he was and he lost it
Highly doubtful. These social media faggots would have had fifty videos and gender reveal videos and told their parents and everyone. No way if she was pregnant would none of her friends know. Because people like her live their entire lives on the internet like morons. Odds are this guy was losing his fiance to a breakup, which meant losing his home (the van), losing his travel income (her parents financing their road trips), and his income of the their faggy lifestyle (deathstyle??) videos if they made money off of social media and sponsorships eventually.

Pregnancy is often a driving factor in murders like this. But these dorks would have blasted it all over social media and blabbed it to everyone. This guy is an incel loser who killed his first girlfriend like a total lunatic. And probably has already offed himself.

Forum Clout
Its so odd that he thought he could just drive home and pretend he has no idea she is missing.
LOL yeah, that is definitely bizarre. I've read accounts where others have claimed he wasn't really wrapped too tightly either, apparently he sometimes "heard voices", or so claimed one of her friends who knew him. I mean I dunno, but if I'm a girl dating a dude who "hears voices" I'm certainly not traveling across the country in a van with him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They both struck me as major assholes. Nothing redeemable about two young bums traveling the country in a van for Internet views to be seen as viral stars while someone (parents) pay for their trips. Her dad is a jerkoff to say things like “the world” loved her. “The World” didn’t know her until she was missing and presumed dead. She was your dime a dozen “influencer” that will soon be replaced by some other dumb selfish broad in the next month. There’s nothing special about either of them and I hoped it was some Star 80 (Eric Roberts best performance) ending but just seems like he got tired of her shit, killed her, went home and then realized he couldn’t get away with dumping her in some shallow grave (Norm MacDonald material comes through again!) and took himself out. The news coverage is disgusting, there’s no reason to give a shit about either of these two.

Last edited: