• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The boyfriend has gone missing, sounds like he’s gone on the run. There’s rumours that her body has been found too, i don’t know if that’s bs or not though.
If her body was found it would be on every major news outlet.

It's a skinny white blonde girl who isn't ugly and had a vlog. They want to find her and announce it.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Some woman disappears or gets killed, like 90% of the time it's her boyfriend/partner. There's an argument for exploring why that is but that's for another time.
It's 99% because it's the person you spend the most time with. People usually aren't just randomly murdered, except by niggers. It's going to be a person that knows them and so has a motive and opportunity. So if anyone gets killed it's most likely a person extremely close to them: wife, husband, father, business partner, whatever.

Forum Clout
They were both screwed-up zoomer retards. He apparently had issues with "hearing voices" and extreme jealousy, she was a shrill harpy with pie-in-the-sky dreams about "becoming a travel vlogger". They hit the road to indulge their dumb fantasies and harsh reality set in. He snapped, killed her, came home, then took off to go kill himself. Unfortunately no one in their lives ever stepped in and told them to get real jobs and stop being so stupid.

G

Look what Goypedia put at the bottom of her page:

1632001169096.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I
They were both screwed-up zoomer retards. He apparently had issues with "hearing voices" and extreme jealousy, she was a shrill harpy with pie-in-the-sky dreams about "becoming a travel vlogger". They hit the road to indulge their dumb fantasies and harsh reality set in. He snapped, killed her, came home, then took off to go kill himself. Unfortunately no one in their lives ever stepped in and told them to get real jobs and stop being so stupid.
Poor fella was probably driving 100% of the time during their travels as she had her feet up on the dashboard making vlogs about van life. That would make me snap for sure.

I just wouldn't kill anyone. I'd probably just find a hotel for the night and sneak out in the middle of the night, Uber the the airport, and leave her in the hotel with the van keys and everything else.

I'm smart.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
America loves missing white women.
It really is a very American thing. I remember the Natalee Holloway situation and the American side was all super serious gloom and doom, while the Dutch seemed to treat it with the same tact the b-b-boys used to discuss the lil Conner Peterson case, but on a nationwide scale because lolwhocares dead whore tourist. They even made song parodies and shit.

G

If you watched even 5 minutes of that police bodycam video, you know he probably caved in her skull with a blunt object. She’s fucking loony tunes.

And unlike the cute white broads who get drugged, raped, and murdered in Aruba, this unstable, annoying Zoomer bitch probably deserved it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If you watched even 5 minutes of that police bodycam video, you know he probably caved in her skull with a blunt object. She’s fucking loony tunes.

And unlike the cute white broads who get drugged, raped, and murdered in Aruba, this unstable, annoying Zoomer bitch probably deserved it.
I lasted 4 minutes of the body cam before shutting it off. Keep in mind about 3 of those minutes were the officers leading up to the discussion. Her talking for 45 seconds made me shut it off.

G

I based my opinion on what happened to her solely off that video.

Last edited by a moderator: