• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
It really is a very American thing. I remember the Natalee Holloway situation and the American side was all super serious gloom and doom, while the Dutch seemed to treat it with the same tact the b-b-boys used to discuss the lil Conner Peterson case, but on a nationwide scale because lolwhocares dead whore tourist. They even made song parodies and shit.

Maybe it's because she was American and not Dutch. Were there a lot of song parodies about these two?

Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon

Either way, who cares? A few less Tik Tok videos will be made and no one will notice the difference.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The two murdered lesbians is now considered unrelated to Gabby's case.

I think that's the story they should be focusing on. It's way more disturbing and the killer is still out there.

The girls were out with a friend the night before they were killed and told that friend there was a creepy guy staying at the campsite near theirs and that they wanted to get away from him. He killed them (and likely raped them) before they got their chance. They were found partially nude and with bullets riddling their bodies. Fucked up.

Gabby had a fatal falling out with her boyfriend. Happens all the time. Boring.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The two murdered lesbians is now considered unrelated to Gabby's case.

I think that's the story they should be focusing on. It's way more disturbing and the killer is still out there.

The girls were out with a friend the night before they were killed and told that friend there was a creepy guy staying at the campsite near theirs and that they wanted to get away from him. He killed them (and likely raped them) before they got their chance. They were found partially nude and with bullets riddling their bodies. Fucked up.

Gabby had a fatal falling out with her boyfriend. Happens all the time. Boring.

You're right. That SHOULD be getting attention.

God forbid we not talk about Tik Tokkers though, that's SO important...

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Why is this getting so much coverage. She's not even that cute.
They found a body. Haven't identified it yet.

Bet he just got tired of her bitching and left her in Utah to "eat, pray, and love." Then she got lost in the woods by herself and just starved to death. Obviously the kid wouldn't talk to the press because everyone already thinks he murdered the bitch. So he just fucked off and is off the grid.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Now the fun part begins to see if they can tie the fiancé to the corpse. Cause of death is going to be super important. DNA won't really matter since his DNA would be all over his gf/fiancé so that's not out of the ordinary.
Morbid, but.. my money is on asphyxiation. If he did it i doubt he used a firearm, i don't know much about U.S firearms laws, but if you are doing a road trip through multiple states, isn't it illegal to take a firearm from state to state? I doubt he stabbed her either. With spousal/relationship related homicides it's nearly always either asphyxiation or blunt force trauma.

It would be crazy if it turns out he did do it though, and shot that lesbian couple to make it look like some maniac was on the loose.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Morbid, but.. my money is on asphyxiation. If he did it i doubt he used a firearm, i don't know much about U.S firearms laws, but if you are doing a road trip through multiple states, isn't it illegal to take a firearm from state to state? I doubt he stabbed her either. With spousal/relationship related homicides it's nearly always either asphyxiation or blunt force trauma.

It would be crazy if it turns out he did do it though, and shot that lesbian couple to make it look like some maniac was on the loose.
It's called carry permit reciprocity and it depends on the neighboring states. Some respect each others' concealed carry laws and won't penalize the carrier passing through their state. For example, you can drive from Wyoming to North Dakota by way of South Dakota with a handgun and it's no big deal (they honor the other residents' permits).

But if you are a New York state resident with a concealed carry permit on your way to Ohio (which will honor your permit), you cannot drive through Pennsylvania with your handgun concealed on your person due to Pennsylvania's not honoring your permit. If I recall correctly, you'd have to have your gun emptied and traveling separate from your mags while driving through PA.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Ever since news outlets picked this story up every mentally ill and fat girl on my Facebook feed keeps posting about this story and how crazy it is the boyfriend got away and that his parents need to be locked up. Like they even really give a fuck about this shit.

Forum Clout
Ever since news outlets picked this story up every mentally ill and fat girl on my Facebook feed keeps posting about this story and how crazy it is the boyfriend got away and that his parents need to be locked up. Like they even really give a fuck about this shit.
He didn't "get away", he's probably already dead. He knows that regardless of the facts his goose is cooked. So he bolted for the forest, where he'll either kill himself or get eaten by a bear or something.