• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I think van life would be hard because you can never truly clean your ass. Then they probably stopped having sex and then he killed her. Thoughts?
That's the only thing I think about when people try to do this van life shit. Even the guys on Youtube who go into the woods with like very little shit and survive a few nights in the winter. All I think about is how the fuck they shit and keep their asses clean. I'm super OCD about that. I pretty much shower or bathe anytime I shit. Yes I'm weird.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
But jurys these days will just rule in favor of public outcry
You're right but I have some hope for Jurors. I thought Casey Anthony would be dead to rights but we know how that turned out. There's also this show on Discovery+ called "Guilty or Innocent" and it's pretty good and was surprised how often they found the husband innocent (who killed their wives). I don't think this is going to be like George Floyd because no one that died was black.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I think van life would be hard because you can never truly clean your ass. Then they probably stopped having sex and then he killed her. Thoughts?
Thats the first thing I think of. The whole van thing has come up in conversation a decent amount over the past few years and I just think, what about shitting and showering? The back of that van must fucking reek.
Do they just shit like the Cumias on the HVAC job, in a fucking spackle bucket?

Forum Clout
1632285860423.jpeg

God I love the internet

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Thats the first thing I think of. The whole van thing has come up in conversation a decent amount over the past few years and I just think, what about shitting and showering? The back of that van must fucking reek.
Do they just shit like the Cumias on the HVAC job, in a fucking spackle bucket?
Literally NONE of these influencer faggots lives out of their vans. They camp right near a trucking rest stop with showers and a motel and food. All of them. They all stay in hotels and film themselves pretending to camp a few nights. The hardcore survivalist types might sleep in the wild but not these morons. I would bet that most nights they slept in motels and not in that van.

Monk

Forum Clout
The comments sections on the bodycam footage are the fucking worst. A bunch of brainless rubes who think they're some sort of expert at reading into what happened between these two idiots. On the other hand, the actual bodycam footage is hilarious. Nice pierced nipples and no bra you dead trollop. My theory is that they had some rough make-up sex in the back of their stupid, messy van, she liked being choked, and he accidentally crushed her windpipe mid-vinegar strokes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m tired of seeing those 2 idiots on the news, it’s weird how they are building up the girl like she was some beloved famous celebrity killed by her creepy boyfriend when they really come off like two narcissist assholes. The coverage they give of her dope dad saying his YouTube star daughter “touched the world” is disgusting. She didn’t touch the would, the media found a story to run with for ratings and had the gift of footage from her YouTube videos. It gives me “Star 80” vibes like she was Dorothy Stratton and her insane jealous creep boyfriend Paul (best Eric Roberts performance) killed her because she was leaving and he couldn’t handle it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m tired of seeing those 2 idiots on the news, it’s weird how they are building up the girl like she was some beloved famous celebrity killed by her creepy boyfriend when they really come off like two narcissist assholes. The coverage they give of her dope dad saying his YouTube star daughter “touched the world” is disgusting. She didn’t touch the would, the media found a story to run with for ratings and had the gift of footage from her YouTube videos. It gives me “Star 80” vibes like she was Dorothy Stratton and her insane jealous creep boyfriend Paul (best Eric Roberts performance) killed her because she was leaving and he couldn’t handle it.
You can bet a candle vigil and people crying over someone they never met is incoming.

Snake

Forum Clout