• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder

G

Quick reminder that the cops who showed up to that area weren't even there for him and only knew of him after he crashed the Jeep.

ALSO quick reminder that Kuhn never even left Walmart with the soundbar. He left it in the store vestibule (word I leaned from reading one of the articles about the accident) and didn't need to flee.
That diet crack makes you do crazy shit. It's the aspartame.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
BTW, @Jenna doxx was leaked and confirmed in a group chat long ago.

Jenna's careful to not say anything too outrageous here, but certain well known people just knowing who was behind the user found it to be both funny and pitiful.

Embarrassment is probably your only real concern here...

Tell me my first name and I'll have admin delete my account.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Hey every CEO makes the best decision listening to his Yes Men and ignoring the one idiot pleading not to do anything illegal that gets the government's attention. Laugh at the fool. It could ever happen to you.
Just can't leave it alone....You must be fawking shaking in yer boots ova there!

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Kill him with kindness. Heard what I said, Travis?

chipperson-jimm-norton.gif