• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I removed the ban. It seemed to be a terrible unfunny and out of context joke. I think it was more referring to the poster with the jenna avatar than the actual person. I posted a message as a warning and it's a ban for any retards in the future.

I don't understand the soft spot thing really. so far the only action I remember doing was pinning the threads. That was just to keep all the dumb spamming to a few threads by pinning them. And shockingly, it had that effect.

I couldn't tell you anything about the alliance other than they posted celebrity womans pictures and they hate Dan and nps. So that's cool I guess. I don't know any of the members, their names, and I don't track when you all change names.

It probably seems odd that I would spend time keeping this place running while not really giving a shit, so that's a reasonable inference. I'm telling you most of the time anyone thinks I had some reason for something it's likely wrong. Believe what you will.

I'm way less interested or informed on anything that goes on here than you all think. I'm sure you'll take this journal fagging as confirmation of some qwonnnspiracy or cope or whatever. Just know you're in the same company as Jackie and Rick when they post hoc rationalize any action as confirmation of a hypothesis. Only after the fact.

Anything you all usually take as some hidden meaning is usually either my incompetence or indifference. Mostly the former.

Subscribe to my patreon for more forums administration insider info. Nice patreon , stupid.

All mods are gay

Tell you what. Ban User 858, and we'll call it a wash.

G

I removed the ban. It seemed to be a terrible unfunny and out of context joke. I think it was more referring to the poster with the jenna avatar than the actual person. I posted a message as a warning and it's a ban for any retards in the future.

I don't understand the soft spot thing really. so far the only action I remember doing was pinning the threads. That was just to keep all the dumb spamming to a few threads by pinning them. And shockingly, it had that effect.

I couldn't tell you anything about the alliance other than they posted celebrity womans pictures and they hate Dan and nps. So that's cool I guess. I don't know any of the members, their names, and I don't track when you all change names.

It probably seems odd that I would spend time keeping this place running while not really giving a shit, so that's a reasonable inference. I'm telling you most of the time anyone thinks I had some reason for something it's likely wrong. Believe what you will.

I'm way less interested or informed on anything that goes on here than you all think. I'm sure you'll take this journal fagging as confirmation of some qwonnnspiracy or cope or whatever. Just know you're in the same company as Jackie and Rick when they post hoc rationalize any action as confirmation of a hypothesis. Only after the fact.

Anything you all usually take as some hidden meaning is usually either my incompetence or indifference. Mostly the former.

Subscribe to my patreon for more forums administration insider info. Nice patreon , stupid.

All mods are gay
[URL unfurl="true"]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/540df0bd-bb75-4ce9-89b7-2ab368cac22b[/URL]

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Here's my autism showing. Assuming this is half veiled sarcasm. I'm aware of bam and Dan who have been doxxed. If you've been than that does change my opinion of the unban.

But how can someone threaten an anonymous screename on an anonymous forum for (more synonyms of anonymous).

I wasn't clear on the rules in the past because I thought "don't make out of context threats" was obvious but you Kratom truckers seem to need it spelled out.

I mean my name isn't out there but Cakehorn knows enough about me to go to a specific location and start opening fire. I really don't want to incriminate myself here.

He's a Dutch cripple so he's almost certainly not gonna do anything, but I don't really like the precedent that it's okay as long as I'm the one getting "I'm gonna show up and kill you" death threats.