• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Don't play with me nigga. I'll dox all of yous.

1684558132238.png

G

It's not about me and you. Don't win the war with Jenna to lose the war against the goddamn law. You really wanna cross this line and have to explain "not allowing death threats as I understand them" to someone with way more authority than retarded me?
Stupid is just mad that I’ll be on island time for 10 days.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
@Jenna has to be feeling the heat turn up with that row of 15 @gassers ribs and nothing else

Oh no not my upribs! I wouldn't possibly ever speak my mind if I knew the majority of posters weren't going to give me upribs!

You of all people, Niko's asshole and literal shitposter, are not going to lecture me about the importance of making sure every post gets upribs.

G

Oh no not my upribs! I wouldn't possibly ever speak my mind if I knew the majority of posters weren't going to give me upribs!

You of all people, Niko's asshole and literal shitposter, are not going to lecture me about the importance of making sure every post gets upribs.

What kind of deranged faggot wouldn't rib those hilarious shit and niko asshole pics?