• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The point is that I took it more as a bad joke. Which is, you know, half the post I made. Jesus you people are more autistic than I am. I will spell it out very literally for you Then. If your username was instead-poop- balls-fart-kramer-rant. And then someone said I'm going to kill poop balls Kramer rant watch the news that reads a little differently. I've established the rule now, so it is out there.

As a side note, don't put out personal information on an anonymous forum. And I believe it was a bad unfunny joke.

You're welcome to leave the forum and I will remove all your posts if you are worried for your safety. My guess is you are not and grandstanding for the purposes of making your point and will continue posting.

Except my username isn't "Jenna Ortega", it's "Jenna". And the threat was made against "Jenna Ortega". Also his best friend Patreeky was making "haha Jenna we know where you work" jokes a little over an hour ago.

You could ban his account and winkwink look the other way when @Say “Cookie” or @Lucy Lawless posts. Lay down the lay when it comes to making serious threats against other posters. But no, give him back his username and permission to keep doing it.

I don't know he's Dutch. I don't know he's a cripple. There's been zero proof he isn't some crazed asshole 10 minutes away from where I work. You wanna take that risk on a law enforcement level and not at least pretend to not allow it, be my guest. The FBI said they'd investigate us when we steal $250k or someone gets killed, which do you think is more likely to happen?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Except my username isn't "Jenna Ortega", it's "Jenna". And the threat was made against "Jenna Ortega". Also his best friend Patreeky was making "haha Jenna we know where you work" jokes a little over an hour ago.

You could ban his account and winkwink look the other way when @Say “Cookie” or @Lucy Lawless posts. Lay down the lay when it comes to making serious threats against other posters. But no, give him back his username and permission to keep doing it.

I don't know he's Dutch. I don't know he's a cripple. There's been zero proof he isn't some crazed asshole 10 minutes away from where I work. You wanna take that risk on a law enforcement level and not at least pretend to not allow it, be my guest. The FBI said they'd investigate us when we steal $250k or someone gets killed, which do you think is more likely to happen?
jennacado.png

G

Hahaha @admin it's 30 Rock! Like the Tina Fey show! Patreeky loves to tell the potential gunman exactly where to go because it's such a hilarious joke!

Take your chances with it.

This is so ludicrous. Everyone knows you write for SNL already so i made a joke about it. If you want to accuse me of things or be paranoid that is your deal, not mine. Everyone makes jokes about it but when I do it it’s a big fucking deal all of a sudden.

Jenna

Forum Clout
OK great. You've made you're point. I disagree. Would you like me to anonymize your account or not?

It's your call. You know Jackie is looking for every opportunity to fuck with your forum. You know she posted about the death threat.

You wanna stomp on the eggshells instead of trying to tiptoe? Have her email whatever contacts she still has left that the admin is openly allowing death threats, "haha this is where he works go there to kill him" death threats. Yeah the FBI definitely understands that the Alliance is just goofing around.

You could just tell quietly him to make a new alt and avoid literally all of this, but nah. You "disagree".

Jenna

Forum Clout
I'm not allowing death threats as I understand them. That's the best I can Do. The fact that you are not worried about your own safety somewhat confirms that for me. Let me know then.

It's not about me and you. Don't win the war with Jenna to lose the war against the goddamn law. You really wanna cross this line and have to explain "not allowing death threats as I understand them" to someone with way more authority than retarded me?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It's not about me and you. Don't win the war with Jenna to lose the war against the goddamn law. You really wanna cross this line and have to explain "not allowing death threats as I understand them" to someone with way more authority than retarded me?
this is so gay, are you really worried about your safety?

This is so over the top, it almost feels like a bit.