• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
That diet crack makes you do crazy shit. It's the aspartame.
gty-rumsfeld.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I removed the ban. It seemed to be a terrible unfunny and out of context joke. I think it was more referring to the poster with the jenna avatar than the actual person. I posted a message as a warning and it's a ban for any retards in the future.

I don't understand the soft spot thing really. so far the only action I remember doing was pinning the threads. That was just to keep all the dumb spamming to a few threads by pinning them. And shockingly, it had that effect.

I couldn't tell you anything about the alliance other than they posted celebrity womans pictures and they hate Dan and nps. So that's cool I guess. I don't know any of the members, their names, and I don't track when you all change names.

It probably seems odd that I would spend time keeping this place running while not really giving a shit, so that's a reasonable inference. I'm telling you most of the time anyone thinks I had some reason for something it's likely wrong. Believe what you will.

I'm way less interested or informed on anything that goes on here than you all think. I'm sure you'll take this journal fagging as confirmation of some qwonnnspiracy or cope or whatever. Just know you're in the same company as Jackie and Rick when they post hoc rationalize any action as confirmation of a hypothesis. Only after the fact.

Anything you all usually take as some hidden meaning is usually either my incompetence or indifference. Mostly the former.

Subscribe to my patreon for more forums administration insider info. Nice patreon , stupid.

All mods are gay
No more posts about the Alliance. I don't even know who they are

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
This place rides a very thin line with all the hate speech, and there are many people who'd love to use this as ammunition to take us down. Now you can openly threaten to kill people?

I dunno, I've seen this happen on 4chan before. There was a guy Kyle Parramore (Ain't it Fun) who decided death threats were fun and lulzy, went to prison. When Boomia was "jokingly" taking credit for the bomb threats, I yelled at him via DM.

You want to double down on the "no specific threats against targeted individuals" instead of going lol fuck that free speech :cool::cool::cool:
Boomia did nothing wrong

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It was 100% a bit.

He just wanted to vanquish his enemy Cakehorn who was probably SEETHING seeing him pretend to be afraid for his life.
I suppose it's rather amusing that this D-list celebrity stanning shit has gotten so stupid that one of them got banned for making a death threat, and another is saying that they're really weally fearing for their life just to get a dig in on that first guy.

When you first noticed pictures of Lucy Lawless getting spammed around, did you ever think attempted murder and the FBI would get involved in that conversation somewhere down the line? I guess we should've known from the start.