• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It's not about me and you. Don't win the war with Jenna to lose the war against the goddamn law. You really wanna cross this line and have to explain "not allowing death threats as I understand them" to someone with way more authority than retarded me?
Capture.PNG

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
this is so gay, are you really worried about your safety?

This is so over the top, it almost feels like a bit.

This place rides a very thin line with all the hate speech, and there are many people who'd love to use this as ammunition to take us down. Now you can openly threaten to kill people?

I dunno, I've seen this happen on 4chan before. There was a guy Kyle Parramore (Ain't it Fun) who decided death threats were fun and lulzy, went to prison. When Boomia was "jokingly" taking credit for the bomb threats, I yelled at him via DM.

You want to double down on the "no specific threats against targeted individuals" instead of going lol fuck that free speech :cool::cool::cool:

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Except my username isn't "Jenna Ortega", it's "Jenna". And the threat was made against "Jenna Ortega". Also his best friend Patreeky was making "haha Jenna we know where you work" jokes a little over an hour ago.

You could ban his account and winkwink look the other way when @Say “Cookie” or @Lucy Lawless posts. Lay down the lay when it comes to making serious threats against other posters. But no, give him back his username and permission to keep doing it.

I don't know he's Dutch. I don't know he's a cripple. There's been zero proof he isn't some crazed asshole 10 minutes away from where I work. You wanna take that risk on a law enforcement level and not at least pretend to not allow it, be my guest. The FBI said they'd investigate us when we steal $250k or someone gets killed, which do you think is more likely to happen?
HOLY FUCKING JEW! THIS GOYEM MADE A VERY VERY SERIOUS THREAT AGAINST ME OI VEY! YOU MUST DO SOMETHING! YOU MUST STOP THESE TROLLS FROM KILLING ME!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You can not threaten to kill people no matter how many times you want to draw false equivalencies.

Unless you think it's an unfunny joke. Devoid of any attempt at humor, seriously threatening to kill an actress. You're not the authority in US law. You run a webforum with both a nigger and kike hate thread, no judge will ever default to you on what you consider an "unfunny joke".

You understand defensive driving? Staying in your lane, not swerving erratically or suddenly braking, doing everything possible to get to your destination without getting in a car accident? It's not as badass as doing 95 on the freeway blasting Kickstart My Heart, but it's safer.

If I can get one word across, it's safer. It's buckling Qadan into his car seat before driving away from Walmart. Safer.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Unless you think it's an unfunny joke. Devoid of any attempt at humor, seriously threatening to kill an actress. You're not the authority in US law. You run a webforum with both a nigger and kike hate thread, no judge will ever default to you on what you consider an "unfunny joke".

You understand defensive driving? Staying in your lane, not swerving erratically or suddenly braking, doing everything possible to get to your destination without getting in a car accident? It's not as badass as doing 95 on the freeway blasting Kickstart My Heart, but it's safer.

If I can get one word across, it's safer. It's buckling Qadan into his car seat before driving away from Walmart. Safer.
Quick reminder that the cops who showed up to that area weren't even there for him and only knew of him after he crashed the Jeep.

ALSO quick reminder that Kuhn never even left Walmart with the soundbar. He left it in the store vestibule (word I leaned from reading one of the articles about the accident) and didn't need to flee.