• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's The Leslie Defense Squad Chaquille Summer Holiday Special!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Nice flammable dead foliage next to a gas burner, stupid.

b1f5df0c822e529fc68582d719a83cee.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This kind of behavior I hear about from time to time but it still shocks me to see it - you got this drunk slob that has 3 kids (from 2 dads) and feels the need to share EVERYTHING about her life with the internet - good or bad. She goes into detail about her kids being sick and other shit without even being concerned that maybe your kids DONT WANT YOU to be sharing every detail of their lives for attention.
IMG_3392.jpeg

What is the point of this? Pity? It’s like Uncle Paul levels of pathetic sharing

IMG_3396.jpeg

Thirst trap shot of your gross boobs followed by crying about going to court over custody of your kid.
IMG_3395.jpeg

Off to court - better take a selfie first and let the internet know!

This is a sad and severe addiction to social media.
IMG_3394.jpeg

Tee-Hee! I’m a 35 year old alcoholic single mother of 3! I’m so cute!

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She’s a proud drunk at 36 - most people learn to keep their personal life off social media for many reasons (like career prospects and because it’s not a good look) but this slob can’t help but over share
IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3397.jpeg

Who takes court appearance selfies?
IMG_3398.jpeg

More drinking
IMG_3400.jpeg

I guess she doesn’t realize you don’t have to follow someone to see what embarrassing shit they post for the world to see.
IMG_3401.jpeg

Birthday month? You’re 36 and have 3 kids.

Forum Clout
Her dumb dog bit a 7 year old kid and she posted the report to Twitter whining about how stupid they were. Nice person!

View attachment 205924

Ol' Collateral Damage Tomlinson strikes again.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I felt bad for her because her life obviously isn't great, but then I remember these people are trash and even if you gave her everything she ever needed the white-nigger in her would just waste it all.

Her dumb dog bit a 7 year old kid and she posted the report to Twitter whining about how stupid they were. Nice person!

View attachment 205924

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This kind of behavior I hear about from time to time but it still shocks me to see it - you got this drunk slob that has 3 kids (from 2 dads) and feels the need to share EVERYTHING about her life with the internet - good or bad. She goes into detail about her kids being sick and other shit without even being concerned that maybe your kids DONT WANT YOU to be sharing every detail of their lives for attention.
View attachment 205949
What is the point of this? Pity? It’s like Uncle Paul levels of pathetic sharing

View attachment 205950
Thirst trap shot of your gross boobs followed by crying about going to court over custody of your kid.
View attachment 205951
Off to court - better take a selfie first and let the internet know!

This is a sad and severe addiction to social media.
View attachment 205953
Tee-Hee! I’m a 35 year old alcoholic single mother of 3! I’m so cute!
Spending 40 dollars on booze when you can't keep your lights on is pretty degen behavior

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
She's a very garden variety piece of white trash except for the tweeting. The lack of shame is enraaaaaging.
This type of dumb white woman is so predictable, too. Give it a year or two, she’ll get a DUI with her kids in the car. She loses custody, gets a child endangerment charge, goes to rehab, possibly fakes being religious, and then tweets about sobriety all day.