• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's The Leslie Defense Squad Chaquille Summer Holiday Special!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her dumb dog bit a 7 year old kid and she posted the report to Twitter whining about how stupid they were. Nice person!

View attachment 205924
She seems to think she needs to post every detail of her life on social media - not matter how boring or embarrassing. She posts multiple times a week what she made for dinner like anybody gives a shit and how she took a bath again. She also posted that she broke her vape because she dropped it in the bathtub.

One event I noticed was she live tweeted a custody hearing for her one kid - seriously! put your fucking phone down you crack head.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She can't afford to eat but owns a dog. Lol
Dog, 3 cats, 3 kids. Also lots of booze and weed but gets electric shut off then goes out drinking.

She is trailer trash (actually lives in a trailer park!) and has 4 people and 4 animals living in what I’m guessing is a two bedroom place. Imagine the smell.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 205886
You know who doesn’t need to beg for 40 bucks? Patricia Johnson!

This lady is serious trash and tweets every detail of her life and looks to live in filth
View attachment 205888
Nice parenting, stupid. Maybe stop tweeting and getting drunk all the time and get your kid to do his homework.
View attachment 205889
Always begging for people to buy her booze
View attachment 205890
Of course she’s hooked on weed

View attachment 205891
She really makes sure nobody can see her teeth - I’m guessing a bad case of meth mouth - Patrica Johnson doesn’t have that!
View attachment 205892
you're going through menopause and you're still this immature and stupid?

Forum Clout
Is there any doubt she has Gonewild posts testing the waters to see if she could generate interest and make money with her flapjacks? That's definitely what all the "tee hee here's some boobies" posts surrounded by "Im so poor someone help" begging is about.
but she doesn't owe you anything in return for your money, you weirdo perverts. What kind of losers lust after this bitch and give her money and aren't turned off by basically being told she's too good to entertain their aspie attempts at flirting?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She reminds of brother Joe but she’s 30 years younger yet posts everything like a dumb boomer
IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3387.jpeg

IMG_3389.jpeg

IMG_3390.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3388.jpeg

IMG_3391.jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
View attachment 205886
You know who doesn’t need to beg for 40 bucks? Patricia Johnson!

This lady is serious trash and tweets every detail of her life and looks to live in filth
View attachment 205888
Nice parenting, stupid. Maybe stop tweeting and getting drunk all the time and get your kid to do his homework.
View attachment 205889
Always begging for people to buy her booze
View attachment 205890
Of course she’s hooked on weed

View attachment 205891
She really makes sure nobody can see her teeth - I’m guessing a bad case of meth mouth - Patrica Johnson doesn’t have that!
View attachment 205892

Not just any old weed will do, she wants the top shelf $55 for an 1/8th stuff.

Most dispensaries you can get a 1/2 oz for around $55 of mid stuff, but this boujee cunt would rather smoke through the expensive stuff in a weekend and then cry online that she doesn't have money for weed.

Forum Clout
I consider her e-begging to be a malicious act. She’s not responding because she doesn’t want to jeopardize her grift. Beg beg beg, let someone else foot the bill, never make real changes in her own life.

She’s also probably extremely stupid though, so maybe she deserves pity the same way I feel bad for these retarded cicadas
according to one screen shot the moron is buying weed online or like 55 an 8th, which is retard pricing. either find a more efficient way to buy or just give the shit up if you're so strapped, stupid. I went a long time smoking daily (though I wasn't wake and baking and smoking all day) and I had no problem taking a break when I needed to save money. This bitch just lacks any self control.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a disconnected parent. Always drunk and stoned while staring at her phone and consumed with twitter.
I’ll have to go back and screen shot it but she goes into detail all her personal business in relation to her one kid / custody / etc that should not be shared with the world but she’s doing it because she craves attention from strangers on social media - no matter how bad it is. There is one post I saw where she was live tweeting her kids custody hearing and taking selfies. What kind of weird person does that? Put you fucking phone down and actually worry about your kids, not have you most important actions be “oh! I gotta post this right now on twitter!”

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Ugh. Giving me flashbacks to being around Asheville. This is probably 1/4 of women there.

I guarantee you she thinks she has some sort of supernatural ability to see the future. They all do, yet they are constantly being caught by surprise by the most predictable shit: an ancient, never-maintained appliance failing; their undisciplined, high-energy dog biting someone; their piece of shit gives-no-fucks "bad boy" baby daddy giving no fucks about his kids; feeling tired after staying up all night getting drunk and high; goods and services costing money; kids outgrowing clothes; etc.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’ll have to go back and screen shot it but she goes into detail all her personal business in relation to her one kid / custody / etc that should not be shared with the world but she’s doing it because she craves attention from strangers on social media - no matter how bad it is. There is one post I saw where she was live tweeting her kids custody hearing and taking selfies. What kind of weird person does that? Put you fucking phone down and actually worry about your kids, not have you most important actions be “oh! I gotta post this right now on twitter!”
It reminds me of my cousin. She had a 3 kids early and couldnt go out and have fun with all her friends. She was stuck at home, miserable and resenting her kids for forcing her to do adult/parent stuff instead of getting drunk and fucking random dudes every weekend. So she would use the internet as her window to what all the other kids were doing. By this time the kids were just an inconvenience. It was pretty shitty.