• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's The Leslie Defense Squad Chaquille Summer Holiday Special!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yeah I fucked up then. You ever heard of this psychosis from weed shit before? I'm never smoking weed again.

For some reason my body's been completely fucked since then. Even drinking caffeine will make me anxious, whereas before then I could drink like 10 redbulls in a row and not feel anything.

Any weed in any form or dose can send me into paranoia mode, seeing shadowy figures in my peripheral vision. It can also be really pleasant and funny.

It’s not worth the risk.

Weed is harmful and it’s just not true when people say otherwise simply because they like it a lot.

Forum Clout
I smoke the weed…just a lul bit. Stoners are a dredge on society. No one walks around talking about the medical benefits of oxys or crack…but here comes a stoner telling you it’s perfectly safe. Psychosis? “Low chance bro” Unproductiveness? “BRO I GET SO MUCH DONE WHEN IM HIGH BRO” Chance for addiction? “ZERO BRO.”

Stoners talk about how everyone should get “educated” on weed but what they mean is getting rid of reefer madness stigma, not actually educating them on the real risks or etc
…you do know that “oxys”, as a medicine and all, have medical benefits right? Everything else you said is on point though!

G

I'm nowhere near this bad, but seeing these drunks like her and Pat make me want to quit altogether. CWC had a caption on one of his videos showing Pat's tweets with the text "He thinks drinking is cool in his 40's!" Even in your 30's, you really have to say goodbye to constantly needing a buzz, especially if you have responsibilities like kids. Shameful behavior.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Same, until I had a pot brownie. Then weed was fucked for me forever. All because my fucking girlfriend at the time didn't know how to inhale so I was like fine let's do brownies. FUCK.
I smoked for over a decade and stopped a year ago because one night I was stoned a did a whippet. Ever since then whenever I smoked weed I got stuck manually breathing. Awful.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_6541.jpeg

IMG_6542.jpeg

Last edited: