• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's The Leslie Defense Squad Chaquille Summer Holiday Special!

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
The problem isn't the purity of the oil. It's everybody's inability to think about what that means as far as dosing goes and to wait a few minutes for the high to kick in before they hit it again. I could make a 1g cart last two months and still use it a few times a night because I didn't sit down and think "well a joint takes me ten minutes to smoke so I need to puff on this for ten minutes to get high".

Two solid pulls is probably equivalent to an entire joint if the oil is really pure. People who sit there and haul on it like a blunt are degenerate retards.
You sound like a guy who knows weed bars.

A couple of years after that horrible brownie incident (and subsequent attempts to smoke it normally), I thought "okay, I'll try weed again, maybe the psychosis shit is out of my system". I was outdoors because the hotel wouldn't allow smoking inside but I wanted to smoke the joint quickly before any cops came. So I smoked an entire joint really quickly and was getting paranoid of cops, then when I went inside I was completely having a schizo trip, seeing demons and all sorts of crazy shit.

If I didn't smoke that joint so quickly you think I could have been fine?

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
You sound like a guy who knows weed bars.

A couple of years after that horrible brownie incident (and subsequent attempts to smoke it normally), I thought "okay, I'll try weed again, maybe the psychosis shit is out of my system". I was outdoors because the hotel wouldn't allow smoking inside but I wanted to smoke the joint quickly before any cops came. So I smoked an entire joint really quickly and was getting paranoid of cops, then when I went inside I was completely having a schizo trip, seeing demons and all sorts of crazy shit.

If I didn't smoke that joint so quickly you think I could have been fine?
If you're going to try weed again after an extended period you shouldn't smoke a whole joint. Better to get a pipe and have one hit at a time at half hour intervals until you get to where you want to be.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Btw it wasn't laced, I got it from a dispensary and asked for one that'd make me relax. A lot good that did.
They probably gave you an indica because they're strong as hell and make the average user relax (ie become incapacitated) but if you have troubles with paranoia or psychosis and you insist on smoking try a nice light sativa. Literally ask for the weakest shit they have.

Professor Rape

Forum Clout
If you're going to try weed again after an extended period you shouldn't smoke a whole joint. Better to get a pipe and have one hit at a time at half hour intervals until you get to where you want to be.
Yeah I fucked up then. You ever heard of this psychosis from weed shit before? I'm never smoking weed again.

For some reason my body's been completely fucked since then. Even drinking caffeine will make me anxious, whereas before then I could drink like 10 redbulls in a row and not feel anything.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yeah I fucked up then. You ever heard of this psychosis from weed shit before? I'm never smoking weed again.

For some reason my body's been completely fucked since then. Even drinking caffeine will make me anxious, whereas before then I could drink like 10 redbulls in a row and not feel anything.
I have but I've only heard about it happening to girls until now lol. I'm not just being a dick either.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Weed gave bam schizophrenia, no joke.

It also gave me severe psychosis when I smoked it. Some people are susceptible to it. But you tell this to a weed smoker and they'll be like "NO IT DOESN'T. IT'S PERFECTLY FINE, IT'S HEALING. YOU'RE LYING."

In fact I had that exact argument with some chick who reminds me of the one in OP. They make me sick.
I smoke the weed…just a lul bit. Stoners are a dredge on society. No one walks around talking about the medical benefits of oxys or crack…but here comes a stoner telling you it’s perfectly safe. Psychosis? “Low chance bro” Unproductiveness? “BRO I GET SO MUCH DONE WHEN IM HIGH BRO” Chance for addiction? “ZERO BRO.”

Stoners talk about how everyone should get “educated” on weed but what they mean is getting rid of reefer madness stigma, not actually educating them on the real risks or etc

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The problem isn't the purity of the oil. It's everybody's inability to think about what that means as far as dosing goes and to wait a few minutes for the high to kick in before they hit it again. I could make a 1g cart last two months and still use it a few times a night because I didn't sit down and think "well a joint takes me ten minutes to smoke so I need to puff on this for ten minutes to get high".

Two solid pulls is probably equivalent to an entire joint if the oil is really pure. People who sit there and haul on it like a blunt are degenerate retards.
Eh that makes sense, plus the convience made me end up hitting it too much. I will just stick with the flower, and make edibles when I don't want to buy good smoking weed.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yeah "anxiety" is such a white woman fake disease too, it's why I'm embarrassed to admit to people why I dont want a morning coffee
Caffeine fucks me up too. It sometimes makes my hands and face go numb like I'm having a panic attack and makes my stomach feel like shit. It started happening pretty consistently after I had 4 of those 5 Hour Energy drinks at once. And everyone I worked with thought I was having a stroke lol.

Professor Rape

Forum Clout
Caffeine fucks me up too. It sometimes makes my hands and face go numb like I'm having a panic attack and makes my stomach feel like shit. It started happening pretty consistently after I had 4 of those 5 Hour Energy drinks at once. And everyone I worked with thought I was having a stroke lol.
Yeah I get that too.

It's fucking crazy how ever since that pot brownie trip my whole body reacts differently to stuff.
Before then I could do anything -- coke, ecstasy, lsd, just sit in my room smoking bongs all day while taking random pills.

then that pot brownie fucked everything up. I tried psychedelics again after that and it was a living nightmare.

Fucking stoner faggots. I remember watching a youtube video during a bad high (titled "what do you when you're having a bad high) and seth rogan appeared in it and made it worse.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
You ever heard of this psychosis from weed shit before?
It’s been well known in psych wards for at least 30 years that I know of. I remember my mother’s friend worked in one and her talking about people who were totally normal previously and for some reason getting into weed was triggering psychosis.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Her dumb dog bit a 7 year old kid and she posted the report to Twitter whining about how stupid they were. Nice person!

View attachment 205924
I fucking hate dogs. Whatever is inappropriate for another human to do is 10x so when an animal does it. This includes your "friendly" animal going up to strangers and touching them in any way. Isn't it mandatory for animals to be put down when they bite someone?