• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's The Leslie Defense Squad Chaquille Summer Holiday Special!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sounds like she regularly drinks and drives
IMG_3374.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don't know, this one is just making me feel bad for her. Especially since she just seems to be ignoring it all, she's not on the same level as the other morons who wants the spotlight on them until they can't take it anymore.
I consider her e-begging to be a malicious act. She’s not responding because she doesn’t want to jeopardize her grift. Beg beg beg, let someone else foot the bill, never make real changes in her own life.

She’s also probably extremely stupid though, so maybe she deserves pity the same way I feel bad for these retarded cicadas

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Her dumb dog bit a 7 year old kid and she posted the report to Twitter whining about how stupid they were. Nice person!

View attachment 205924
What a dumb bitch. She's admitting that she has a dog that will bite children and that she can't control it. Why are you warning the kid when you should be getting your STUPID MUTT inside? I hope the kid's dad comes by with some poisoned steak and kills the damn thing.