• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's The Leslie Defense Squad Chaquille Summer Holiday Special!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This kind of behavior I hear about from time to time but it still shocks me to see it - you got this drunk slob that has 3 kids (from 2 dads) and feels the need to share EVERYTHING about her life with the internet - good or bad. She goes into detail about her kids being sick and other shit without even being concerned that maybe your kids DONT WANT YOU to be sharing every detail of their lives for attention.
View attachment 205949
What is the point of this? Pity? It’s like Uncle Paul levels of pathetic sharing

View attachment 205950
Thirst trap shot of your gross boobs followed by crying about going to court over custody of your kid.
View attachment 205951
Off to court - better take a selfie first and let the internet know!

This is a sad and severe addiction to social media.
View attachment 205953
Tee-Hee! I’m a 35 year old alcoholic single mother of 3! I’m so cute!
You're piss poor and live in a trailer, lady. You don't get to buy the fancy Jack Daniel's. You can have that Evan Williams shit or the cheapest rye on the rack. You don't get to crush a whole bottle of sipping whiskey because you feel sorry for yourself because you're a fucking loser. "I need the extra 7% ABV fer muh sorrows." It all gets you drunk, stupid.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1718489184654.png

1718489245182.png

She got money fo dat meme pussy oil, but not enough to pay the electric.

Forum Clout
View attachment 205886
You know who doesn’t need to beg for 40 bucks? Patricia Johnson!

This lady is serious trash and tweets every detail of her life and looks to live in filth
View attachment 205888
Nice parenting, stupid. Maybe stop tweeting and getting drunk all the time and get your kid to do his homework.
View attachment 205889
Always begging for people to buy her booze
View attachment 205890
Of course she’s hooked on weed

View attachment 205891
She really makes sure nobody can see her teeth - I’m guessing a bad case of meth mouth - Patrica Johnson doesn’t have that!
View attachment 205892
Here’s hoping her prodigious night sweats are B symptoms. Fucking dumb-mooching-off-society, perpetual victim, twat

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This kind of behavior I hear about from time to time but it still shocks me to see it - you got this drunk slob that has 3 kids (from 2 dads) and feels the need to share EVERYTHING about her life with the internet - good or bad. She goes into detail about her kids being sick and other shit without even being concerned that maybe your kids DONT WANT YOU to be sharing every detail of their lives for attention.
View attachment 205949
What is the point of this? Pity? It’s like Uncle Paul levels of pathetic sharing

View attachment 205950
Thirst trap shot of your gross boobs followed by crying about going to court over custody of your kid.
View attachment 205951
Off to court - better take a selfie first and let the internet know!

This is a sad and severe addiction to social media.
View attachment 205953
Tee-Hee! I’m a 35 year old alcoholic single mother of 3! I’m so cute!
My cousin is a cashier who doesn't drive with 3 kids. She has them all doing different expensive activities. The little one is on some high-level dance team that has her traveling all over Ontario, the middle one does horseback riding and the boy plays hockey and football (he's insanely good at both and he's still a socially-fucked school shooter type with like one friend, which is odd) so he has to travel around too. The fact that she doesn't drive and her husband works 12 hour continental shifts means that she's a total burden on the kids' grandparents/cousins/aunts/uncles always asking for shit for no return except a Facebook post saying "Thank you for helping ______ chase their dreams!" Constant bottle drives and shit like that too.

The other day, she posted a bunch of pictures of her middle daughter at the boy's football game waving pom poms and having fun with her friends, happy as shit in every picture and then shut-down and miserable in the last ones where she noticed the camera. My cousin was like "She stepped way outside her comfort zone and got in on the team spirit!!" Maybe she'd be more inclined to have fun and do goofy shit if it wasn't guaranteed to be made everyone's business on social media immediately. I feel bad for her and the boy, they're both weird because of their mother doing that shit all the time and they're shy. They don't want to be in all these pictures or to have her share their personal shit and their "anxiety" issues with the whole family + whoever else. The little one doesn't give a shit because she's a ham and wants to be the center of attention but the older two always seem like they'd turn invisible if they could but I bet they're totally different away from their mom.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Prime evidence why weed is a degenerate drug.
Weed gave bam schizophrenia, no joke.

It also gave me severe psychosis when I smoked it. Some people are susceptible to it. But you tell this to a weed smoker and they'll be like "NO IT DOESN'T. IT'S PERFECTLY FINE, IT'S HEALING. YOU'RE LYING."

In fact I had that exact argument with some chick who reminds me of the one in OP. They make me sick.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Weed gave bam schizophrenia, no joke.

It also gave me severe psychosis when I smoked it. Some people are susceptible to it. But you tell this to a weed smoker and they'll be like "NO IT DOESN'T. IT'S PERFECTLY FINE, IT'S HEALING. YOU'RE LYING."

In fact I had that exact argument with some chick who reminds me of the one in OP. They make me sick.
Yeah I was fine until I got into oil cartridges.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I remember I switched to those for a year to save money and I felt like dogshit, ut's just too much THC.
The problem isn't the purity of the oil. It's everybody's inability to think about what that means as far as dosing goes and to wait a few minutes for the high to kick in before they hit it again. I could make a 1g cart last two months and still use it a few times a night because I didn't sit down and think "well a joint takes me ten minutes to smoke so I need to puff on this for ten minutes to get high".

Two solid pulls is probably equivalent to an entire joint if the oil is really pure. People who sit there and haul on it like a blunt are degenerate retards.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
My cousin is a cashier who doesn't drive with 3 kids. She has them all doing different expensive activities. The little one is on some high-level dance team that has her traveling all over Ontario, the middle one does horseback riding and the boy plays hockey and football (he's insanely good at both and he's still a socially-fucked school shooter type with like one friend, which is odd) so he has to travel around too. The fact that she doesn't drive and her husband works 12 hour continental shifts means that she's a total burden on the kids' grandparents/cousins/aunts/uncles always asking for shit for no return except a Facebook post saying "Thank you for helping ______ chase their dreams!" Constant bottle drives and shit like that too.

The other day, she posted a bunch of pictures of her middle daughter at the boy's football game waving pom poms and having fun with her friends, happy as shit in every picture and then shut-down and miserable in the last ones where she noticed the camera. My cousin was like "She stepped way outside her comfort zone and got in on the team spirit!!" Maybe she'd be more inclined to have fun and do goofy shit if it wasn't guaranteed to be made everyone's business on social media immediately. I feel bad for her and the boy, they're both weird because of their mother doing that shit all the time and they're shy. They don't want to be in all these pictures or to have her share their personal shit and their "anxiety" issues with the whole family + whoever else. The little one doesn't give a shit because she's a ham and wants to be the center of attention but the older two always seem like they'd turn invisible if they could but I bet they're totally different away from their mom.

That's the kind of parent I hate, who makes their kids dreams/interests/happiness about themselves and never truly about them.

God, I wish you had to pass a test to have kids, and if you failed, they castrated you.