• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yeah you paid asshole tax that night. Probably $500 for the glass, $500 for the labor and $500 so they didn't take your friend out back and kick the shit out of him.

Because if they had a good relationship with the cops in that area you guys might have been charged with felony breaking and entering.
Where I worked we were very tight with the police and they had no problem stopping by, plus the police station was right around the block.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
That's 100% illegal. Giving out someone's private credit card information to anyone other than the authorities or the credit card company itself would be like me calling up customer service at visa and saying give me the credit card number to the last person that called.
No, child. Pat is so beloved by the community that this legal hurdle will be waived

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Plus a lot of people don't realize and I have unfortunately learned this by getting the shit kicked out of me a couple times by them: a lot of bouncers are off-duty cops.
At regular bars you can see more of that. Not at strip clubs. I think their police job doesnt allow it. At least in my area.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I would gladly pay for a whole marching band just to annoy the DOGSHIT out of him for a full day.
trumpet.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I DJ and bounce at a strip club, at least once a week I have a physical altercation with a patron ranging from dragging a dude outside to a full out fist fight and the cops never get called. The only time we ever actually call the cops is when there is a brawl between a bunch of customers that I (the only bouncer on shift and actual badass) have no reason to get involved in. Fatrick is so full of shit.

where’s your club, can you hook me up with a decent 7 who will give me a handy?

G

because he knows for sure they are the same person lol. reminder that rick had people fucking with him long before ona found out about him. he treats people like shit and insults people 24/7 on social media with his real name like a fat fucking dummy.
You have no idea how much respect I would have for that dude if he actually backed his shit up. Like he talks to people like this and puts his real name on it but then he turns into a little chicken shit block artist and cop caller. If someone called him out and he went "Yeah mother fucker here is the place date and time" I wouldn't be making fun of him.