• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Try doing it to a guy who's puffing up on you that's six inches away, stinks of alcohol and is bigger than you. I don't care if you're into martial arts or not your first thought is not going to be "I'm trained in three martial arts, child."
Patso is a fat chihuahua dog barking through the glass door.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His entire personality is being a belligerent, abrasive dickhead. He spends every waking hour on Twitter attacking, slandering and condescending people.

When someone gives him any shit back he’s immediately a professional victim getting his victim card points. One minute he hates the racist black killing police the next he’s calling them the second he thinks someone is in his vicinity who thinks he’s fat.

what a faggot
Pat would shit on trump everyday for years. Pat also attended a trump convention/rally just so he can seethe in public. Wouldnt that make him a cyberstalker by pats own definition?

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Anyone that has ever worked in bar has seen a "pat". He is harmless and might get loud once in awhile. All the employees know he is known for telling lies to the bartender ( bartenders can sniff them out pretty fast) and patrons while watching spots. They all laugh at him behind his back but he hasnt done anything to get himself banned so they keep taking his money. Who else is going to spend over $50 at the bar every holiday? At no point has a bar looked at pat to get rid of the riff raff.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Retweeted looking for more likes
MQ6alM2.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Anyone that has ever worked in bar has seen a "pat". He is harmless and might get loud once in awhile. All the employees know he is known for telling lies to the bartender ( bartenders can sniff them out pretty fast) and patrons while watching spots. They all laugh at him behind his back but he hasnt done anything to get himself banned so they keep taking his money. Who else is going to spend over $50 at the bar every holiday? At no point has a bar looked at pat to get rid of the riff raff.
I imagine that Pat is like this one middle aged loser who wanted to have a conversation with me at a bar. He asked the bartender to make him a hot toddy or some other faggy shit that had to be heated up and was bragging about having a patent.

He wanted me to take my phone out either so that he could have me look up the patent, or so that he could tell me which part of my phone he invented. I don't know because I just told the guy "I'm not taking out my phone, I don't care", which is a lot nicer than saying "go fuck yourself". He spent the rest the time after that just brooding, and muttered something under his breath that he didn't have the balls to repeat.

When the guy went to the bathroom the bartenders started shitting all over him and they obviously very familiar with him.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I imagine that Pat is like this one middle aged loser who wanted to have a conversation with me at a bar. He asked the bartender to make him a hot toddy or some other faggy shit that had to be heated up and was bragging about having a patent.

He wanted me to take my phone out either so that he could have me look up the patent, or so that he could tell me which part of my phone he invented. I don't know because I just told the guy "I'm not taking out my phone, I don't care", which is a lot nicer than saying "go fuck yourself". He spent the rest the time after that just brooding, and muttered something under his breath that he didn't have the balls to repeat.

When the guy went to the bathroom the bartenders started shitting all over him and they obviously very familiar with him.
Pat is the guy that sits with his earphones in while pecking at his computer but will mute (or not even have music on) and eavesdrop other peoples conversations and interject if hears something that needs correcting or a moment he can talk about himself. So you can never actually tell if he is listening at that moment. Plus get that extra cunty factor of being able to say " Oh Im sorry I didnt hear you I have headphones in" when someone says something pat doesnt like. Most bartenders would have told pat he couldnt set up his computer on the bar years ago. Plenty of bars wont even charge your phone for you let alone plug your computer in and sit there for 5 hours on the bar.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The only chance Patrick has to ever redeem his meaningless life is a horrific rock bottom. He’s as half-assed an alcoholic as he is everything else so it won’t happen there. He’s too much of a pussy to do drugs.

This leaves one feasible avenue, which is that he finally runs his mouth to the right person and gets hospitalized within an inch of his life. Maybe - MAYBE - that will break through his layers of mental defenses. It took a cuckolding to even get a glimmer of reality through last time, so maybe he’s too far gone for even this.