• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh I know I just want him to read that we're talking about going down there and knocking him out after making friends with him, so that he's scared shitless every time someone at that bar approaches him or talks to him.
I get that bit and it was probably working. Nobody actually wants to see a rascal harm/fight pat. He does fine making himself look like fool on his own.

G

I get that bit and it was probably working. Nobody actually wants to see a rascal harm/fight pat. He does fine making himself look like fool on his own.
My actual desire to fight him dissolved when he pussied out about the sparring match. I don't want to fight someone that doesn't want to fight me. That being said I still do want to bully him online, and it would be funny if someone followed him around with a sign that says "FAT FAGGOT" all night, because he literally can't do anything about it.

G

My actual desire to fight him dissolved when he pussied out about the sparring match. I don't want to fight someone that doesn't want to fight me. That being said I still do want to bully him online, and it would be funny if someone followed him around with a sign that says "FAT FAGGOT" all night, because he literally can't do anything about it.
He waddled in today and the bar maid told him and he's now acting like this to scare the person that the police are coming is the closet this could even be to truth, but that's unlikely.

G

He waddled in today and the bar maid told him and he's now acting like this to scare the person that the police are coming is the closet this could even be to truth, but that's unlikely.
Doesn't he understand that most of us are adults and have been around long enough that we know if something's legal or not? It's like hey Pat I can stand outside of your house on the sidewalk and just stare at you when you come out, I'm not breaking the law I'm just being annoying.

He's the first one to talk about "neutralizing" people on sight, and how he's going to shoot us with his guns and everything else and it's like that's more of a threat than going to a bar and just asking about the fat faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pat says the guy started to demand to know where he is. Nobody is going to do that at a bar. Its not like they are hiding him in the back. If it happened (BIG IF) they probably mentioned him being an ass on the internet and telling them that he thinks he is pussy. Pat makes it sound like the guy was slamming pint glasses on the bar and shouting.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Also, Pat has thrown out more threats than all of us combined.

3Nazis3.PNG

FIREVK1XwAwB0_P.jpg
50eqh6e.png

G

Pat says the guy started to demand to know where he is. Nobody is going to do that at a bar. Its not like they are hiding him in the back. If it happened (BIG IF) they probably mentioned him being an ass on the internet and telling them that he thinks he is pussy. Pat makes it sound like the guy was slamming pint glasses on the bar and shouting.
Right? Slamming a fucking baseball bat onto the tables and screaming WHERE IS HE?!?! in a Christian Bale Batman voice.

What a fucking obese doofus.

G

Fascist Pat doesn't believe in due process. What a surprise.

Get fucked, you fat failure. I hope that someone does cave your head in so it looks less misshapen you irregular looking mockery of a man.
What makes me laugh is that you can tell all his bluster is 100% internet tough guy. Because I can tell you from experience, if you talk like that to people in real life they will fuck you up.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Lol what crime does he think this guy committed? The bar is turning over tape and credit card information already? I’m pretty sure that’s illegal.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, officer” is a watertight defence to any of his stupid outlandish accusations.

G

Lol what crime does he think this guy committed? The bar is turning over tape and credit card information already? I’m pretty sure that’s illegal.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, officer” is a watertight defence to any of his stupid outlandish accusations.
That's 100% illegal. Giving out someone's private credit card information to anyone other than the authorities or the credit card company itself would be like me calling up customer service at visa and saying give me the credit card number to the last person that called.

G

Professional author can’t even make up a halfway believable lie.

Where is he?

Either at his house or at Hooligans. We know where both those places are and have for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
I DJ and bounce at a strip club, at least once a week I have a physical altercation with a patron ranging from dragging a dude outside to a full out fist fight and the cops never get called. The only time we ever actually call the cops is when there is a brawl between a bunch of customers that I (the only bouncer on shift and actual badass) have no reason to get involved in. Fatrick is so full of shit.
Your post is giving me flashbacks of a bad night in college when I went to a strip club with four or five friends. One of them got blackout drunk and broke the glass front door with his boot as he was being kicked out of the strip club for being too drunk. The bouncers made us empty out our bank accounts at the ATM to pay for the door. The cops were never called. If anything, we should have called the cops for being extorted. We probably paid fifteen hundred dollars for three hundred dollars worth of damage.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It is possible that it was one of The Quartering or BIC fans that thought they would try to run into him. Pat got on a lot of radars this last month. The quartering is based in wisconsin also has a channel called Midwestly so Id imagine there is a large concentration of his cronies in the surrounding states. This might not even be one of us at all.

G

Your post is giving me flashbacks of a bad night in college when I went to a strip club with four or five friends. One of them got blackout drunk and broke the glass front door with his boot as he was being kicked out of the strip club for being too drunk. The bouncers made us empty out our bank accounts at the ATM to pay for the door. The cops were never called. If anything, we should have called the cops for being extorted. We probably paid fifteen hundred dollars for three hundred dollars worth of damage.
Yeah you paid asshole tax that night. Probably $500 for the glass, $500 for the labor and $500 so they didn't take your friend out back and kick the shit out of him.

Because if they had a good relationship with the cops in that area you guys might have been charged with felony breaking and entering.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Hey, gang. Went to Milwaukee on a last-second road trip yesterday. Quick drive as it's only two states away. Hit up a few bars across town. The ol' credit card got a workout, lemme say. Got rip roaring drunk and don't remember much of anything. It's all a blur.

What'd I miss?