• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

G

I DJ and bounce at a strip club, at least once a week I have a physical altercation with a patron ranging from dragging a dude outside to a full out fist fight and the cops never get called. The only time we ever actually call the cops is when there is a brawl between a bunch of customers that I (the only bouncer on shift and actual badass) have no reason to get involved in. Fatrick is so full of shit.
Muffin is right. If you get in an actual fight at a bar 9/10 the bar is not going to call the cops as long as you don't break anything in the bar.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That pretty much happens at least once a week in a bar.

I DJ and bounce at a strip club, at least once a week I have a physical altercation with a patron ranging from dragging a dude outside to a full out fist fight and the cops never get called. The only time we ever actually call the cops is when there is a brawl between a bunch of customers that I (the only bouncer on shift and actual badass) have no reason to get involved in. Fatrick is so full of shit.
bouncer at a titty bar.. that's a tough one. you have to deal with drunk customers and thieving whore employees. I had some skank at a strip club try to rip me off once and I just walked straight over to the dude who was working security for the private area. he was surprisingly understanding, like he knows those sluts try to rob customers all the time. managed to settle for half what she wanted but the whore was still talking shit while I was at the atm. I should have just ran out and left her dry. serves the bitch right.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I want to buy Hooligans and rename it "This is a bar, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid." Patty would be immediately be barred and there would be a sign at the door that reads: "NO FAT FAGGOTS"
I wouldn’t change anything. I would put up a sign that says “Fat faggot” and an arrow pointing to pats spot. I would make it free meatloaf mondays, if your name isn’t Patrick. If your names Patrick, you have to pay 17k per shitty butter packet.

G

Your challenge is probably the spark of this false flag. He's shitting bricks lol.
I kind of want to do it, for lulz. Just go to the bar and take beer and spill it on myself and walk by him and just clock him right in his fat face and tell the cops that I thought he threw beer on me and say he called me a spic.

I'll even bring a couple people with me to verify my story. "Local author beaten after making insensitive racial slur" would be a hysterical headline.

Forum Clout
Hooligans is probably a minor tourist destination by now.
download (11).jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I did that for 8 years. thats why I love hearing about pats bar stories.

G

How hard would you guys laugh if someone went to that bar and ended up making friends with him and drinking with him all night, and then at the end of the night got up to go take a piss and came back and went "Hey Patrick!" And just fucking dusted him in the jaw with everything they had

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How hard would you guys laugh if someone went to that bar and ended up making friends with him and drinking with him all night, and then at the end of the night got up to go take a piss and came back and went "Hey Patrick!" And just fucking dusted him in the jaw with everything they had
Thats the thing. We were just talking about that these last few days. Pretty much everyone was talking about befriending him for the evening, exchanging laughs, and a few beers then laughing about it here later that night. Not getting in his face and trying to start a bar fight. Trying to actually fight pat is probably the worst way to troll him.

G

Thats the thing. We were just talking about that these last few days. Pretty much everyone was talking about befriending him for the evening, exchanging laughs, and a few beers then laughing about it here later that night. Not getting in his face and trying to start a bar fight. Trying to actually fight pat is probably the worst way to troll him.
Oh I know I just want him to read that we're talking about going down there and knocking him out after making friends with him, so that he's scared shitless every time someone at that bar approaches him or talks to him.