• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The fact this thread was immediately titled a "false flag Tomlinson" tells you everything you need to know.

He can't write believable fiction even when it's not set in space. We all know his version of the story is going to be completely at odds with reality even if there was any truth to it.

Female presenting theys and gentlethems of the jury. I submit to you that a fat outlandish clown who has a history of constantly crying wolf and fabricating ludicrous evidence, and in this instance wasn't even present as a witness, is not worthy of the slightest regard.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
MFW: Giving up the pests to save my skin

Goodfellas: 15 Most Iconic Scenes, Ranked | ScreenRant

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
An excerpt from the linked article

Pathological lies are:​

• told frequently and compulsively
  • told for no apparent reason or gain
  • continuous
  • told to make the teller appear heroic or the victim
  • not deterred by guilt or risk of getting found out

For once I’d like Fatty to tell the gods honest truth.

image upload

I mean, goddamnit, even Charlie Murphy(gawd bless him), knew Aunt Pat was a fat faggot.

G

What's he going to do when someone finally beats his ass?
Exactly. He has been lucky so far, but when you have a mouth like that eventually you run into somebody who doesn't give a fuck about jail. They will be more than happy to show you that the world is not a taxicab and there is no invisible glass partition between you and their fist.

That's another thing that makes me believe that there is no way this dude acts like this in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
His big plan is to get one guy and then from there he'll get everyone who called him Fatrick with the RICO act. He truly believes that a tool to bust organized crime is going to be used against people who want him to lose weight.
He's introducing new legislation, the Facilitated Anti Troll/stlaker Organization law.

Patrick is going to lead the very first FATSO case

G

Now he's going to "final punch" over this topic for another 3 years. The cops are coming to arrest you for making a comment in a bar! 10 years minimum in Azkaban!

What's he going to do when someone finally beats his ass? He rolls the dice too often, it's not just possible but probably will happen.
This is a new phenomenon, prior to your Apostlegate hysteria he used go away and post when he returned, he didn't want us to know he was gone or where he was. Since his loss he keeps advance planning, he realizes nobody will assault him, he just wants somebody to show up so he can call the cops and cry "cyberstalker". He doesn't understand a "hush child" will not create arrests, he really believes it will and he's confident that's all that will happen. He's not afraid of us beating him up, he wants to be the hero to end trolling and have a movie made about him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
His entire personality is being a belligerent, abrasive dickhead. He spends every waking hour on Twitter attacking, slandering and condescending people.

When someone gives him any shit back he’s immediately a professional victim getting his victim card points. One minute he hates the racist black killing police the next he’s calling them the second he thinks someone is in his vicinity who thinks he’s fat.

what a faggot

G

His entire personality is being a belligerent, abrasive dickhead. He spends every waking hour on Twitter attacking, slandering and condescending people.

When someone gives him any shit back he’s immediately a professional victim getting his victim card points. One minute he hates the racist black killing police the next he’s calling them the second he thinks someone is in his vicinity who thinks he’s fat.

what a faggot
Patrick thinks 70 million people should lose their jobs and families because they voted for a Republican. He's got a problem with his thinkin' meats.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Now he's going to "final punch" over this topic for another 3 years. The cops are coming to arrest you for making a comment in a bar! 10 years minimum in Azkaban!

What's he going to do when someone finally beats his ass? He rolls the dice too often, it's not just possible but probably will happen.
Azkaban serving ribs tuh-day

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hello officer, we have reason to believe this man has left false reviews of my book online and came into the bar I go to and said he didn’t like me.

When will the credit card company be subpoenaed to track this man down? Have you already provided hooligans a warrant to supply the security tape?

G

Someone who has been in as many fights as he claims would never call the police over someone talking shit about you in a bar you were not even at.. even a normal person who hasnt probably wouldn't call the cops.
It's all over agrressive compensation.

I think the only way this guy has a hope of living a semi normal life (ever) is to have his ass beaten for running his mouth. It may sound cruel to some, but it would be the single best thing that's happened to him in 20 years
I honestly think if he got his ass beat one time (and I mean BEAT) he would have a lot more self-reflection, reassessment and would probably have a positive personality change. That's what I hate about the internet, people think they're badass because they talk trash to somebody six states away. Try doing it to a guy who's puffing up on you that's six inches away, stinks of alcohol and is bigger than you. I don't care if you're into martial arts or not your first thought is not going to be "I'm trained in three martial arts, child." Your only thought is going to be "Oh Jesus. The typical police response time is about 2 and a half minutes, if I don't stay awake that long this guy might fucking kill me."