• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Ok, everyone, I have a confession:

I've had time off due to show cancellations in Germany, and I flew to Milwaukee for the weekend.

I showed up to Hooligans, with kratom in one hand and a handful of quarters in the other, asking if they had "Congo" on the jukebox. When they looked at me bewildered, I then said "A man named Pringle Can John told me you had every Genesis album to play here!", and then waved to Patrick. He tried to look away from me when I then asked how he got the writing off his bike, and covered his face.

When the one bartender told me they didn't serve hot Krupniks, I then asked if there was a nearby Wal Mart open because I'm in need of a sound bar.

Seeing nothing but bewilderment on their inbred, drunken faces, I then said "If you wish to contact me on Facebook, Pat, my name is Joe Cumia, and I am not a pedophile!"

It was then that I disappeared into the night, blasting "The Weight of Man" out of my rented BMW.

Fuck Pat, Fuck sleep, and I swear to God, my show better not get cancelled in Bern on Friday, because I'm bored off my bloody ass.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I DJ and bounce at a strip club
maxresdefault (1).jpg

G

Does the bar even have this imaginary person's CC number? Due to PCI rules, usually you don't get the whole number on receipts anymore. I would think that the cops would have to subpoena the CC company to get the cardholder's info. Also I wouldn't think it would have any PII of the cardholder on the receipt either.

Forum Clout
he thinks this forum is a criminal conspiriacy lol... anyone who post here or mentions him on twitter is complicit and can be arrested anytime.
His big plan is to get one guy and then from there he'll get everyone who called him Fatrick with the RICO act. He truly believes that a tool to bust organized crime is going to be used against people who want him to lose weight.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His big plan is to get one guy and then from there he'll get everyone who called him Fatrick with the RICO act. He truly believes that a tool to bust organized crime is going to be used against people who want him to lose weight.
He thinks that we all know each other like there is a group chat on everyones phone that he can trace back. There is maybe a couple rascals that know personal info on another rascal. Nobody cares to actually know the real person. We just come here to laugh at pat and thats all that matters. Its not some political whisper network.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I DJ and bounce at a strip club, at least once a week I have a physical altercation with a patron ranging from dragging a dude outside to a full out fist fight and the cops never get called. The only time we ever actually call the cops is when there is a brawl between a bunch of customers that I (the only bouncer on shift and actual badass) have no reason to get involved in. Fatrick is so full of shit.
Are you 'over-modulated strip club DJ guy'?
Don't forget to tip Kelby and Mehgyn?

G

He thinks that we all know each other like there is a group chat on everyones phone that he can trace back. There is maybe a couple rascals that know personal info on another rascal. Nobody cares to actually know the real person. We just come here to laugh at pat and thats all that matters. Its not some political whisper network.
Most of us are just SpaceEdge alts.