• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is officially worse than the Trump cult people because the Biden die-hards pretended that they're better than them and now they're throwing out Epstein documents like we're doing Pizzagate again. Project 2025 is them studying Q drops. The media is against us, everyone is owned by Russia!

At this point I fully expect Pat to storm the RNC in a Dark Brandon hat and end up on an FBI list.
I was going to do a post on what Pat will do when the RNC is in town. At first I thought nothing and just tweet all day but Biden’s shitting his pants in front of the world and people being rightfully concerned has really done a number on the pig. I can see him getting a DUI from getting drunk and angry about Trump and driving around all pissed off.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There’s a reason why it’s not being covered 24/7 by the media as these types keep crying and it’s not to “protect trump”

I can’t believe these retards who have seen the media be strongly against trump for close to 10 years now claim all media is right wing and all for trump because everyone finally saw what the news has been hiding for years - that Biden is a complete mess that should be in a nursing home. People were lied to and now they’re pissed off and rightfully concerned about electing someone that is in poor health. This is the same media that said John McCain wasn’t healthy enough to be president in 2008.

Update: his ballwashers might be dumber than him
View attachment 210038
View attachment 210039
View attachment 210040
Also McCain was almost 10 years younger than Biden is now.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I was going to do a post on what Pat will do when the RNC is in town. At first I thought nothing and just tweet all day but Biden’s shitting his pants in front of the world and people being rightfully concerned has really done a number on the pig. I can see him getting a DUI from getting drunk and angry about Trump and driving around all pissed off.
He'll walk around outside in his I'm Here To Welp pink smedium shirt and take pictures of Republicans from a safe distance.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now Pat says Biden should NOT do anymore debates because Trump is bad and doesn’t deserve to be debated.
IMG_3917.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
And sure enough, his retard followers go along with it. Any bad claims about Biden are false and any bad claims against Trump are true.
View attachment 210047
Go after Biden? The media has done everything they can to protect him for the past 4 plus years but it’s become impossible to hide Biden anymore.
When Biden was reading the cues on the teleprompter and calling out dead people who he had already paid tribute to a couple of weeks prior they still glossed over it. It's ridiculous to say they haven't done their best to protect his obvious dementia until it became indefensible.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Now Pat says Biden should NOT do anymore debates because Trump is bad and doesn’t deserve to be debated.
View attachment 210051
Four years ago it was all "Trump will never debate Biden" and "Biden will destroy him in the debates." This stuff is honestly the most enraging thing about Pat. He is the most disingenuous ( :image_9248:) cunt who ever lived.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Only believe claims that make Trump look bad, if claims of Biden being creepy or unwanted sexual advances / sexual assault come from anyone, especially women are 100% false, child.
View attachment 210041
I wonder why he doesn’t mention that the MSM, who are DESPERATE to report anything bad about Trump, looked into this story and found out its BS. The guy shopping it around was using fake names and turned out to be a producer for Jerry Springer. The “interviews of the woman” can’t be verified and it left journalists “wondering if she even existed”.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It’s only 9am his time - he’s gonna be oinking all day and probably has already started drinking so look for a real sperg out in the next 2 hours before he passes out
View attachment 210045
228 thousand tweets. My god.
SHUT UPPPP WE KNOWWWW, anyone paying attention since 2016 could tell you Trump was buddy buddy with Epstein, this isn’t fucking now we’re finding out. And they did report on this in 2016, how have they been keeping it quiet?

Do you know why Bidens accuser didn’t get much attention? Not because its Biden. Not because they’re owned by the Dems. Because her story lacked hard evidence and corroboration. I’m not saying the media is somehow this virtuous institution, but they can’t print LITERAL bullshit especially regarding rape allegations against a guy running for President.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Add George Clooney to the traitors list
View attachment 210058
Black slang is racist? Aren’t we supposed to accept this type of speaking as part of their great culture?
View attachment 210059
New spin from Pat
View attachment 210060
FBI has all his devices yet they still haven’t done anything to anybody here? Sounds like we’re in the clear, piggy.
That's racist but appropriating "woke" isn't? Never mind all the failed attempts Pat has made at using niggerspeak to assimilate with them over the years.

Pat, bud - as a big, fat, white hillbilly in your mid-40's you're the modern day equivalent of a reverend doing a "say no to drugs" rap at church.

Honoria

Forum Clout
Add George Clooney to the traitors list
View attachment 210058
Black slang is racist? Aren’t we supposed to accept this type of speaking as part of their great culture?
View attachment 210059
New spin from Pat
View attachment 210060
FBI has all his devices yet they still haven’t done anything to anybody here? Sounds like we’re in the clear, piggy.

Personally, I think Pat being afraid of a strong black woman running for President is "racist" but there we go. Does he not know where the money for the Biden campaign come from? All of these people speaking out are the fundraisers, Biden's not getting regular people to donate to him like Bernie did.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Personally, I think Pat being afraid of a strong black woman running for President is "racist" but there we go. Does he not know where the money for the Biden campaign come from? All of these people speaking out are the fundraisers, Biden's not getting regular people to donate to him like Bernie did.
If they’re losing people like Clooney then it’s pretty serious - he gets all the big democrat money. If Oprah is next to be concerned then Biden’s team will be fucked.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
LOL holy shit Clooney went in. Please don't share this with Patrick, thanks.

View attachment 210063
Pretty embarrassing that this is now considered some harsh remark, saying something that we can all see with our own eyes. Like how the ABC interview was “tough” for asking basic questions about Bidens mental fitness.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Fact is is that these people calling for Biden to drop out are being nice. More concerning are how many people are on the fence about it. “Joe is our nominee and i would support anyone who is our nominee” is not some ringing endorsement. It is clear the door is being kept open and the Congressional Democrats are doing everything in their power to get Biden to step aside on his own without it looking like a coup from the legislative branch. If he fucks up his press conference tomorrow all the “maybes” and “its his decision” will turn into a delegation to the WH ala Goldwater in 1974.