• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s been fun watching these types acting exactly like the trump supporter “cult” - they loved the media and they were fighting for democracy during the trump years but be the slightest bit critical of Biden and they put their fingers in their ears and cry the media is evil. If Jon Oliver follows the others piggy will lose his shit on twitter

He’s gonna have a stroke before November
View attachment 209940
That last paragraph basically is Patrick in a nutshell. He would be one of the first ones up against the wall. A true useful idiot.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Before those Redditor's ruined his life, Pat was obviously angling to end up as the token "conservative" on liberal news networks who would "tell it like it is" and reinforce every liberal position. It was never going to happen for a million reasons but I would have loved to see him in that CNN studio after the debate when they were all taking turns panicking and shitting on Biden. Even if he had ever achieved his goal he would have blown it up himself without us helping. He's just unbearably stupid and fat.
He's wholly unlikable.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If his goal was to be a paid DNC shill, this isn't the way to do it. Is there anyone of note dick-ridin' Biden this hard?
Jackie hasn’t mentioned Biden in a couple of days. She’s wall-to-wall “Trump is a pedo!!” It’s an interesting contrast to the pig.

Edit: the above is not meant to imply that Jackie is “of note.” She’s a speedfreak retard who can’t see or speak to one of her children, in fact.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
He really has no problem with Kamala but besides the obvious rumours about how she fawwwwked and sawwwwked her way to the top, as well as the likely Twitter lie that she was a prostitute I find it interesting that she never had any kids and finally got married at age 49 to a Jewish gentleman. It's like they were setting the whole thing up for her to be VP maaaaaaan and now she will likely be the one to take over for old Joe if they force him out. Long winded way to say that Patrick Tomlinson is a fat retard.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I remember Pat was fighting with Bernie supporters back in 2019 and 2020 before Joe Biden got the nomination. He probably was doing the same thing back in 2016, only difference is he was shilling for Hilary, which is somehow more embarrassing than shilling for ol Dementia Joe.

Aside from Joe looking extremely old, he also doesn’t excite anyone. There was one Biden Harris sign in my area for months and then when I drove by the house the other day, the guy replaced it with a Kennedy sign.

The only reason it even happened in 2020 is because the DNC and media threw every ounce of energy they had at propping him up, pulling whatever lever they could to get Trump out of there. Well, it worked and here we are 4 years later, entering year 9 of the DNC v. Donald Trump show.

Me? I’m writing in Vince McMahon.
Crazy that it's been going on for 9 years. Time really flies.

It would be great if Trump wins this election and Biden somehow lives another 4 years so he can run again. We can see Pat making posts like "Sure he's in a wheelchair now, but FDR was our greatest president ever and he was in one too"

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
However, his unconditional fucking love for this one man, whom he doesn't know, is baffling. His consistency is making thing the closest thing that he has to something resembling a conviction - except that it's not stemming from some moral foundation, etc. He's just really resolute about... something.
We really should reverse psychology him into leaving his brain to medical science. Something is seriously wrong with it and it needs studying. Its like the rosetta stone for all kinds of idiocy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s up and already typing in all caps. Sounds like he’s going to have another productive day losing his shit on social media
IMG_3910.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s up and already typing in all caps. Sounds like he’s going to have another productive day losing his shit on social media
View attachment 210036
Yeah because we didn’t know Trump was associated with Epstein until….2024?

Also the docs didn’t show that. These people are just blatantly lying.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah because we didn’t know Trump was associated with Epstein until….2024?

Also the docs didn’t show that. These people are just blatantly lying.
There’s a reason why it’s not being covered 24/7 by the media as these types keep crying and it’s not to “protect trump”

I can’t believe these retards who have seen the media be strongly against trump for close to 10 years now claim all media is right wing and all for trump because everyone finally saw what the news has been hiding for years - that Biden is a complete mess that should be in a nursing home. People were lied to and now they’re pissed off and rightfully concerned about electing someone that is in poor health. This is the same media that said John McCain wasn’t healthy enough to be president in 2008.

Update: his ballwashers might be dumber than him
IMG_3912.jpeg

IMG_3911.jpeg

IMG_3913.jpeg

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Only believe claims that make Trump look bad, if anyone makes claims of Biden being creepy or unwanted sexual advances / sexual assault from women they are 100% false, child.
View attachment 210041
It's all been 100% verified and debunked and all the evidence you need is Patrick S. Tomlinson says so. Otherwise you're a traitor who should be hanged for treason.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's all been 100% verified and debunked and all the evidence you need is Patrick S. Tomlinson says so. Otherwise you're a traitor who should be hanged for treason.
I love so many are freaking out that Stewart is pointing out Biden is a mess like he’s gone “full trump supporter” even though he still shits on Trump. There’s plenty of material to laugh at / be critical of on both sides.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I love so many are freaking out that Stewart is pointing out Biden is a mess like he’s gone “full trump supporter” even though he still shits on Trump. There’s plenty of material to laugh at / be critical of on both sides.
Stewart has been the one truly honest voice since he returned to the Daily Show honestly.

Honoria

Forum Clout
This is officially worse than the Trump cult people because the Biden die-hards pretended that they're better than them and now they're throwing out Epstein documents like we're doing Pizzagate again. Project 2025 is them studying Q drops. The media is against us, everyone is owned by Russia!

At this point I fully expect Pat to storm the RNC in a Dark Brandon hat and end up on an FBI list.