• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fact is is that these people calling for Biden to drop out are being nice. More concerning are how many people are on the fence about it. “Joe is our nominee and i would support anyone who is our nominee” is not some ringing endorsement. It is clear the door is being kept open and the Congressional Democrats are doing everything in their power to get Biden to step aside on his own without it looking like a coup from the legislative branch. If he fucks up his press conference tomorrow all the “maybes” and “its his decision” will turn into a delegation to the WH ala Goldwater in 1974.
They’re realizing the “id vote for Joe Biden even if he’s dying / dead” is not a good idea. The only wackos I see crying NOTHING IS WRONG WITH BIDEN!!! Are the terminally online unemployed / disabled twitter community.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m with Pat on this one - President Biden is totally fine - there’s no signs of mental degradation. I don’t think they should debate again because FUCK TRUMP and the Main Street media, and President Biden should get the nomination.

This is clearly the path to victory for the Democrats. Go donkeys
It’s been fun watching the paid DNC shills act like nothing is wrong and Biden is the greatest ever. Have to pay people to say such ridiculous things - Pat does it for free.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They’re realizing the “id vote for Joe Biden even if he’s dying / dead” is not a good idea. The only wackos I see crying NOTHING IS WRONG WITH BIDEN!!! Are the terminally online unemployed / disabled twitter community.
And the people paid by the DNC like “JoJo from Jerz.” This election has fucked peoples brains. Both parties are running ultra flawed and divisive candidates and neither side is able to criticize themselves because they think its an implicit endorsement for the other guy. Say Biden is old? You must think Trump is a spry adonis then. People like Pat genuinely think if their candidate is held up on a pedestal and all dissent is silenced that SOMEHOW they win the election. It makes no fucking sense.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Fuck I cant help but correcT the record…Pat is so stupid if he thinks this is the media. The media can’t just create stories out of thin air like this. They can only exaggerate, but there needs to BE a story. The story is Biden is an old fool and Democrats are worried. Its mainly the voters and the voters are trickling their concerns up to donors who are trickling their concerns up to elected officials. All of this influences and increases the medias urgency to report on the situation, because it IS a situation. The debate was a debacle, the ensuing two weeks have evolved it into a full blown scandal.

So you have the polls showing Bidens gap going from a tie to down 3 points nationally. You have extremely influential donors like the Disney heiress and the Netflix CEO saying they’re stopping donations. You have influential Democrats who fundraise like Rob Reiner, Steven King, and Clooney all calling for Biden to drop out. You have 8 House Members calling for him to drop out, one of those being the Chair to the Armed Service Committee, who’s being the most forceful with his convictions and criticism. You have one Senator saying Biden can’t win. You have one governor calling for him to drop out. This doesn’t even cover the breadth of Congressmen who are expressing this but only in private. Then you have a swathe of elder leadership like Pelosi and Clyburn saying the concerns are real and they’re with “whoever the nominee is”

But yeah no one cares and this is all the media, or something

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Add another to the traitor list
IMG_3925.jpeg

Holy shit, Biden had another “you know - the thing” moment at an event
IMG_3924.jpeg

He can’t even remember the word veteran even though he loves to mention his dead son Beau and not the crackhead one Hunter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fuck I cant help but correcT the record…Pat is so stupid if he thinks this is the media. The media can’t just create stories out of thin air like this. They can only exaggerate, but there needs to BE a story. The story is Biden is an old fool and Democrats are worried. Its mainly the voters and the voters are trickling their concerns up to donors who are trickling their concerns up to elected officials. All of this influences and increases the medias urgency to report on the situation, because it IS a situation. The debate was a debacle, the ensuing two weeks have evolved it into a full blown scandal.

So you have the polls showing Bidens gap going from a tie to down 3 points nationally. You have extremely influential donors like the Disney heiress and the Netflix CEO saying they’re stopping donations. You have influential Democrats who fundraise like Rob Reiner, Steven King, and Clooney all calling for Biden to drop out. You have 8 House Members calling for him to drop out, one of those being the Chair to the Armed Service Committee, who’s being the most forceful with his convictions and criticism. You have one Senator saying Biden can’t win. You have one governor calling for him to drop out. This doesn’t even cover the breadth of Congressmen who are expressing this but only in private. Then you have a swathe of elder leadership like Pelosi and Clyburn saying the concerns are real and they’re with “whoever the nominee is”

But yeah no one cares and this is all the media, or something
Just the fact that many of the major Hollywood stars that host the big money democrat fundraisers are concerned is a “big fucking deal” as Biden would say. I read there was a big watch party for the debate in Hollywood with the usual types (Rob Reiner, Jane Fonda, etc) and all together they freaked out about how much of a mess Biden looked to the country. Jane Fonda was so upset she cried and Reiner just yelled a lot because that’s all he knows to do.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
SHUT UPPPP WE KNOWWWW, anyone paying attention since 2016 could tell you Trump was buddy buddy with Epstein, this isn’t fucking now we’re finding out. And they did report on this in 2016, how have they been keeping it quiet?

Do you know why Bidens accuser didn’t get much attention? Not because its Biden. Not because they’re owned by the Dems. Because her story lacked hard evidence and corroboration. I’m not saying the media is somehow this virtuous institution, but they can’t print LITERAL bullshit especially regarding rape allegations against a guy running for President.
Yeah they only do that to Supreme Court nominees.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Boring unfunny comment to Biden being the best President since whenever......

The way Biden pulled troops out of Afghanistan without telling any of its allies lost America a lot of respect.

Even Britain had to learn about it from watching the news as it was happening. Posts assumed secure were abandoned. Weapons, ammunition and equipment were left to the enemy. Troops died either because Biden couldn't be fucked to pick up the phone the night before or that was all part of plan to leave.

And I only mention it because that won't even be his legacy. The massive fuck up that is Afghanistan and what happened after doesn't even take 1st place. He's going out as 'The President who had even more brain damage then Ronald Reagan'. You'd have to be really fat to think otherwise.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

The way Biden pulled troops out of Afghanistan without telling any of its allies lost America a lot of respect.

Even Britain had to learn about it from watching the news as it was happening. Posts assumed secure were abandoned. Weapons, ammunition and equipment were left to the enemy. Troops died either because Biden couldn't be fucked to pick up the phone the night before or that was all part of plan to leave.

And I only mention it because that won't even be his legacy. The massive fuck up that is Afghanistan and what happened after doesn't even take 1st place. He's going out as 'The President who had even more brain damage then Ronald Reagan'. You'd have to be really fat to think otherwise.
Jimmy Carter got to live long enough to see someone else be called the worst US president ever.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Jimmy Carter got to live long enough to see someone else be called the worst US president ever.
I think I would legitimately trust Carter at 99 with the nuclear button more than I do Biden at 81. Heres how Carter looked at 90 BTW:
IMG_1229.jpeg

(Look at all those sharpies!)

Then the Liberals will say “THAT WAS TRUMPS PLAN!!!” as if

1. Biden wasn’t the one who executed it - poorly
2. Thats not giving Trump credit for pulling us out of an endless war

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
How the fuck did a dude who voted for the Iraq war and wrote the crime bill become the poster child of leftist values?
Who else do they have? This is such a disaster for dems, Kamala is just hillary with a tan, Buttigeg has been fucking up his job, Newsom ruined california even more. All of their options are dead on arrival, Newsom might be their only option and he sucks. Anyone I forgot is barely worth mentioning.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Who else do they have? This is such a disaster for dems, Kamala is just hillary with a tan, Buttigeg has been fucking up his job, Newsom ruined california even more. All of their options are dead on arrival, Newsom might be their only option and he sucks. Anyone I forgot is barely worth mentioning.
There are names I could spout out - Andy Bashear (?), Gretchen Whitmer, etc…young, more progressive than Biden, located in swing states…but no one knows who the fuck they are. Probably because for the last 12 years the Democrats sat on their ass and went with status quo picks like Clinton and Biden while not preparing anyone younger or less outside the power structure.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I think I would legitimately trust Carter at 99 with the nuclear button more than I do Biden at 81. Heres how Carter looked at 90 BTW:
View attachment 210082
(Look at all those sharpies!)

Then the Liberals will say “THAT WAS TRUMPS PLAN!!!” as if

1. Biden wasn’t the one who executed it - poorly
2. Thats not giving Trump credit for pulling us out of an endless war
I would trust Carter at 99 to at least say, 'Fuck off I'm old. I'm not going through that shit again...Where's my pudding you black bastard?'

Which is honestly good enough.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
There are names I could spout out - Andy Bashear (?), Gretchen Whitmer, etc…young, more progressive than Biden, located in swing states…but no one knows who the fuck they are. Probably because for the last 12 years the Democrats sat on their ass and went with status quo picks like Clinton and Biden while not preparing anyone younger or less outside the power structure.
Yeah, if the DNC spent time on propping up and comers, but the young Dems hate their policies so of course they get no backing from the DNC.
All they had to do was get a young person who wants healthcare for all, but god forbid they actually do something good.